SnoWest Snowmobile Forum - View Single Post - Beware of Chinese copies
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 09:45 AM
Currently: Not set.
SnoWest Paid Sponsor
off road rider has a reputation beyond reputeoff road rider has a reputation beyond reputeoff road rider has a reputation beyond reputeoff road rider has a reputation beyond reputeoff road rider has a reputation beyond reputeoff road rider has a reputation beyond reputeoff road rider has a reputation beyond reputeoff road rider has a reputation beyond reputeoff road rider has a reputation beyond reputeoff road rider has a reputation beyond reputeoff road rider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocksucks!! View Post
I respect your opinion.. But it's the same old thing if you work for Gm. Or ford then guess who makes the best truck..so I will not get into this debate with a retailer. I just want other ppl to make their own conclusions and hey to try a light that costs 1 5th of the USA ones why not..and on that note if it last 2 years great. We buy a new one and still have more money 2 buy more. To the price of the rigid/vision x ect. As far as light output it might be a measurable difference on a work bench.but not to the average consumer. Just my 2 cents
Something sounds fishy here.
Are you selling Chinese lights?
Sure sounds like it.
This is not my opinion its fact, plain and simple.
We are not talking about fords and Chevys, we are talking about Corvettes and Yugo's
Fact is there are patent rights that are being violated and companies are going after resale's and importers. If you don't care about that, I really feel sorry.
The argument that cheaper is better is laughable. If you had a moisture issue with one of the companies you mentioned and didn't send it back for warranty, that's your fault. Somehow I cant believe you would throw away a expensive lifetime warrantied light twice.
A light that you rely on to get you off the mountain, is not somewhere you want to pinch pennies.
If you buy your tools at harbor freight, then a cheep, junk light might work for you, for a while anyways. If you demand quality and performance, there are huge differences.
Its clear you have not really looked at what is available in the market and only done a small sampling of outdated products.
Your not comparing Apples to Apples.
what was good 3 years ago is now well out of pace.

www.cyclopsadventuresports.com

Get more fun out of riding, ride at night with Cyclops Race Inspired lighting!
(800)624-0278

Last edited by off road rider; 11-02-2013 at 09:54 AM.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to off road rider For This Useful Post:
smokindave (11-02-2013)