SnoWest Snowmobile Forum - View Single Post - Beware of Chinese copies
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 11:50 PM
Currently: Waiting to see who comes out with factory 2 stroke turbo
stocksucks!! has a reputation beyond reputestocksucks!! has a reputation beyond reputestocksucks!! has a reputation beyond reputestocksucks!! has a reputation beyond reputestocksucks!! has a reputation beyond reputestocksucks!! has a reputation beyond reputestocksucks!! has a reputation beyond reputestocksucks!! has a reputation beyond reputestocksucks!! has a reputation beyond reputestocksucks!! has a reputation beyond reputestocksucks!! has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with your statement. But after buyin 3 ridgid 20inch light bars in the past 2 years and 1 vision x. All got moisture in them no broken lens but water in them. I now have 2 Chinese light bars and they are very well built and are water tight. As far as light output the same brightness if not better. I was all for buying the big brand name light bars at first but not now. I have a question for you have you used these. Chinese ones?? I AMA firm believer in dint knock on it until you try it. Also as a side note when I pay near 600.00 Canadian for a 20 inch rigid. That gets water in them. Why not try a 180.00 knock off that's shipped to my door. As a bonus it's lasted 11 months and no water in them and still bright as the sun. Just one guys opinion with actual real world use. Ie touchless car washes 3-4 times a week. I own a car wash/lube shop. And about 24-30 thousand miles per year.

Rate this post: Yes | No