• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

7s display - is it worth it? Would you get it again?

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
You guys are really showing your age. Do your wives let you guys borrow their battery powered heated gloves when you snowmobile? ?

TDR

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2012
Love my 7s. Wouldn’t buy another sled without it.

Solarguy

Premium Member
Jun 23, 2011
NW Montana
Awesome innovation and could save a life, I would not even think about the grand or whatever it is …. Won’t be without the 7S technology in the future!

blindman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Look at everyone coming out of the closet!!! love the 7S. best thing since sliced bread or Chadly. lol but i do like the guage it rocks. Now if we could just get skidoo and polaris on the same page would be awesome. guess they don't care about customer safety.. right? polaris gives skidoo the guage tech....skidoo gives Polaris the shot tech. is it that hard?

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Look at everyone coming out of the closet!!! love the 7S. best thing since sliced bread or Chadly. lol but i do like the guage it rocks. Now if we could just get skidoo and polaris on the same page would be awesome. guess they don't care about customer safety.. right? polaris gives skidoo the guage tech....skidoo gives Polaris the shot tech. is it that hard?
That's like saying you don't care about your grandparents if you're not wearing a mask. Nothing to do with not caring about safety. It's called the haves and have nots.
The other thing i don't agree on is saying it's as great as Chadly. Not even in the same ballpark

blindman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
lmao it was all satire. like i think your post is. if not. all my grandparents are dead . but my grandkids are doing great

J
Nov 25, 2019
^^^^^ not sure if this is the best/funniest post on snow west or….??
serious stuff only on snow west, But…..you mentioned wearing a mask and we all know how well those worked.

Premium Features