• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lynx Boondocker 4100

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
They are both bone stock. That is why i sold my 2020.5 turbo. Power is awesome but like i said it felt like a boat anchor. Had 5 gen 4s counting the turbo. Limiter full long and softened rear plus more pre load on fts. Maybe because i was riding an alpha for 2 year and it is so much easier than anything else, i don't know. I know my wife didn't like her expert or the turbo and that is all she rode since 17. She's on a 165 kaos now. The front suspension is the same. I am probably going to give the lynx a go for next year. I will put 34 inch arms and zrp spindles on it. Possibly mohawks. Hopefully that gets rid of the twitchy front end. That is the only problem I have with doo. I actually believe that doo needs the narrow front end because everyone else has caught up and is easier.
I rode a 2018 Freeride the other day, on my bud's property, untracked. No helmet and nothing extreme, but it had Mohawks on it. It worked very very well. If Skidoo could update their skis to something that works, it would be a huge huge step up.

snowhunter1

Premium Member
Nov 7, 2009
Fish Lake WA.
I would take it any day of the week over a skidoo. Like the looks better, they are narrower in the boards and tank area. They are easier to get and keep on edge. They still have the skidoo twitchiness in the front end but it was not the greatest snow. Would love to try one with 34 in front end. The only thing i was comparing it to was a friends 21 turbo. His feels like a boat anchor. Take the lynx any day of the week over his turbo and that motor is awesome. Just thought it was funny how two similar sleds could ride so different. Lynx for me
Right with you! It's been fun so far !

C
Feb 21, 2008
Chanhassen MN
They are both bone stock. That is why i sold my 2020.5 turbo. Power is awesome but like i said it felt like a boat anchor. Had 5 gen 4s counting the turbo. Limiter full long and softened rear plus more pre load on fts. Maybe because i was riding an alpha for 2 year and it is so much easier than anything else, i don't know. I know my wife didn't like her expert or the turbo and that is all she rode since 17. She's on a 165 kaos now. The front suspension is the same. I am probably going to give the lynx a go for next year. I will put 34 inch arms and zrp spindles on it. Possibly mohawks. Hopefully that gets rid of the twitchy front end. That is the only problem I have with doo. I actually believe that doo needs the narrow front end because everyone else has caught up and is easier.

Caught up ???? more like chasing Poo in a mad scrabble to hold a piece of the mtn segment.

Premium Features