• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

50 Dead in Orlando terror attack

J
Jan 15, 2010
Gee, I don't know.
Are YOU really too dumb to read the entire thread?
Read post #10

I think Slayer got it right-section of their song "Cult" copied in below...

"The war on terror just drags along
My war with God is growing strong
His propaganda sells despair
And spreads the violence everywhere

Religion is hate
Religion is fear
Religion is war"

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
It's really too bad for Muslims in general that these radicals are using the religion as a guise.
Nobody with active brain activity would worship a God that would be pleased by these hateful acts.

That been said, the Muslim community has been extremely weak on denouncing these acts along with those supporting it.
They need to step up to the plate and act like real Americans!

When did you apologize for that guy who shot up the movie theater? He was a white dude...

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Would now be a good opportunity to verify how long a human hand needs to be submerged in boiling pig piss for skin removal?

saipov-sayfullo-St.-Charles-MO-Dept-of-Corrections.jpg

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Personally, I don't care for any religion. I hate to think of how many Native Americans were slaughtered by Christians in the name of Christianity.

J
Jan 15, 2010
I challenge you to find any Bible passages advocating that.

Whether it’s in the fairy tale or not, more people have been killed in the name of Christianity than by smallpox. You can hide behind the bible all ya want, but as I’ve said before, if Jesus showed up today you’d run him outta town as a damn liberal hippie.

the entire conquest of the western world was based on the entitlement that the followers of the bible claimed it gave them over the “savages”. They waved that freakin book in the air when they burned their tee-pee’s.

I don’t care what religion anyone is, killing in the name of an imaginary friend is stupid. Until religion is recognized for the fairytale that it is the world will never know peace.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
the entire conquest of the western world was based on the entitlement that the followers of the bible claimed it gave them over the “savages”. They waved that freakin book in the air when they burned their tee-pee’s.

You should find your high school history teacher and kick his ***.
Perfect example that our public school system is failing us.

Premium Features