• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

snow in carrabou hills

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
I was in the hills on Sunday. Took my toyota to Tinkle tree and back if that tells you anything. Snowed all day, but there was about 2" at the wellhead and MAYBE 6" at 4 corners. They have had snow off and on since then but nothing to get excited about.And btw. there is no ice on anything, pure mud and open water. I sure hope it gets cold before we get much more snow!

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2008
it will be a bit before you can ride there. cant wait for new years there! oh and by the way this kills me that you claim to be a sledneck rider haha.
not sledneck status my friend. just ride to ride and dont make silly claims. im not hatin and would love to see you in slednecks 12
"02' ski doo summit 700
shock covers, sway bar removed,
dash bag and handle bar hooks"

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
i just want to know if theres enough snow in the hills i cant even make one post without being critisized :mad:

well, a good start is to apologise to those you have offended. In the future you get respect by earning it..most everyone on here is the same..honest hardworking peeps trying to enjoy a sport we all love..no one likes to deal with rude,smart _ss behavior, yet all of us will go out of our way to help a fellow rider out...good luck...mike

The Fourth Wolf

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2008
Anchorage, AK
What's a carrabou? Is it related to the caribou?

Can you not spell, or do you just type with your fists?

Seriously, we're glad you love to ride, but please do yourself and us (the SW-Alaska crowd) a favor. Think, before you post.

Oct 13, 2008
caribou-and-you-bath_thumb.jpg

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
LOL, grow up kid, stay in school and read the dictionary. Learn to spell, and work your a$$ off to gain the respect you think that you deserve.

Premium Features