• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Khaos shock setting for hill climbing

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
I know, the Khaos isn't sold as a hill climber but as we all know, sooner or later there is a hill that needs conquered.

I run my 155 Khaos on pretty soft settings for the playful aspect but I'm curious if anyone has any suggestions for quick adjustments to make the sled pull steeper hills then revert back to the soft setting. I tend to twist the RTS knobs together about 4 clicks firmer using the red knob detents. Seems to help but still curious what others are doing, if anything.

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
Just the rear skid fox.
Velocity ski shocks are great, pretty much set it and forget. Rear i constantly adjust for conditions.
Only one ride, felt like i could wheelie better and the lockout was nice for the steep hill.
No moguls to test it on.

Stock rear i would always forget where it was set, and i would have to turn them all the way in and count.
Then, on moguls, it would soak up a few, then kick out the back of the sled, viscous cycle.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Over budget

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 13, 2019
Centerville utah
Just the rear skid fox.
Velocity ski shocks are great, pretty much set it and forget. Rear i constantly adjust for conditions.
Only one ride, felt like i could wheelie better and the lockout was nice for the steep hill.
No moguls to test it on.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Awesome I just did the same thing but haven’t got to ride it yet. Thanks!!

Premium Features