• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone riding today??

M
Nov 26, 2007
Utah
Anyone get out today, how was the snow conditions after this last storm. We needed it saturday i felt like i was riding on concrete alot of the time, made for some sweet drops though along the top ring of superbowl. It has been really windy lately up there, alot of ground with no snow, as it has all blown off, all the rollies in superbowl are blown off so beware when you go climbing over the top of them

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
Anyone get out today, how was the snow conditions after this last storm. We needed it saturday i felt like i was riding on concrete alot of the time, made for some sweet drops though along the top ring of superbowl. It has been really windy lately up there, alot of ground with no snow, as it has all blown off, all the rollies in superbowl are blown off so beware when you go climbing over the top of them

bountiful was really, really nice yesterday... there were some drifts on the ridges that were so deep and soft i dang near lost my sled...

D

DRAPE

Feb 19, 2008
NSL UT
Got to know where to go

If you don't know where to go up Btfl it's not very fun riding. For someone who has never riden there, GrandView can be hard to find. But once you find it you'll love it. One of my favorite places to ride.

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
^^^,i tried to ride boutiful a few weeks ago, could not find anything, no clue about the area........maybe next year ill find the good stuff

park at the B follow the road up to the top. once your on top, follow the tracks to the south... ignore the locals and try to stay out of their way, they tend to get snotty and pissy about people riding up there...

the riding is steep and technical, not many flat non tree areas... but don't be too afraid to explore...

M
Nov 26, 2007
Utah
park at the B follow the road up to the top. once your on top, follow the tracks to the south... ignore the locals and try to stay out of their way, they tend to get snotty and pissy about people riding up there...

the riding is steep and technical, not many flat non tree areas... but don't be too afraid to explore...

I have not been up bountiful near as much as i should have been this year. Oh well after daylight savings it should be a regular ride, nothin like watchin the sunset from up there!

troyby

Premium Member
Oct 12, 2005
Kaysville, Utah

Now thats just down right RUDE!! We only try to edjumicate the un-edjimicated!!!:D

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
Now thats just down right RUDE!! We only try to edjumicate the un-edjimicated!!!:D

LOL i still remember the first time I rode up there... they tried to run me off the mountain!

Were you with the group that came through sunday morning as i was filming on the ridge? If you were you had better stop next time so i can finally meet ya!!!

Premium Features