• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bar risers on the M series

A
Nov 26, 2007
Just wondering what everyones preference is as far as positioning when it comes to pivot style risers, do you prefer farther ahead , close to stock position , or back a bit ? I know it s an individual preference but lets hear it anyway.

M
Nov 26, 2007
Newfoundland
I have my bar setup vertical. 1.25" pivot adapter, 6" risers and 2" rise on the bars. Im 5'11" and it fits me perfect. Kinda hard to steer when sitting though but I stand 95% of the time.

CATSLEDMAN1

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Missoula, Montana
Got pivot riser on my M8 with 04 sno pro bars( appear same as F7) about like a 4" riser on standard bars, forward about 2" from stock M, but most importantly you can rotate the bars so the bar ends are level or slightly down, level or slightly up on a dirt bike is guaranteed arm pump and last place, I have always found the same true on sleds. Rode my M5 about 200 miles this last week, still has the stock M series Mtn bars wioth 3.5 Ole's riser, what a huge step backwards, head and shoulders above the way ignorant stock position but not as good as sno pro setup.

Should be able to stand on our sled, close your eyes, arms in natural riding position and lower then onto your bars and not find any wrist cramping long horn steer goofy hand and arm position. Stock M bars must have been designed for visual affect only.

Premium Features