• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wheres best riding this weekend in the Bighorns?

J

Josh771

Dec 9, 2007
Menomonie, WI
Heading somewhere this weekend. Was wondering what the best opion is, Burgess, north of 14 or south? Looks like it maybe worm so it might not matter? Let me know Thanks a ton!

Josh771

F
Nov 28, 2007
So the Southern Bighorns have some snow? I'm thinking about going out March 15th and i hope that there is still some snow! Please let me know what is out there. Thanks

Griff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
The best riding in the BigHorns is whereever you are riding at. I have had some of my best rides there and always find fun new places to ride.

Keep the snow reports coming. Good Sleddin!

D
Nov 26, 2007
Worland, WY
So the Southern Bighorns have some snow? I'm thinking about going out March 15th and i hope that there is still some snow! Please let me know what is out there. Thanks

Was on the south end of the horns today. Snow is way good in the trees (got stuck a ton), but everything out in the open is pretty windblown. They ended up getting quit a bit of snow overnight which made it good today. I think there is even more snow in the forecast for this week! Deer Haven and Meadowlark are open and the service is great!

J

Josh771

Dec 9, 2007
Menomonie, WI
new snow

Yeah just left the southern horns today. They received between 8-12 at the lodge so the back country should have been great.

And about the service.....................Not so great, it will be a long time before I spend my money at either operation. What a bunch of bone heads trying to make something work! I was very embarassed for them. They have a nice setup with both locations, but not just anybody can make it work up there, you need personality and common sense to start with. Just my opinion from this last week.

Josh

Premium Features