• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

roadless areas in panhandle

F
I've noticed several riders from the panhandle area. I was wondering if anyone knows if there is any areas in naples area that is going to be a roadless area. We are moving to the area next year and will gain access off gold road. I know that there are some areas that are going to be considered wilderness. Will this affect this area? Any help would be great.

F
Nov 28, 2007
Evans, WA
Welcome to the area there fellow flatlander (and fellow Hoosier). There are several people on here that would have knowledge on the area. Go to the spokane area thread.

W

whittaker727

Nov 26, 2007
Naples, Id
I live in Naples, but they just re-named all the roads recently and I'm not aware of where gold road is. If it is west of hwy 95, then chances are that depending how far off the road you are, you will probably run into roadless areas.

F
thanks everyone for the information. I understand that there is no off trail riding in some areas, my concern is that they may close roads. Is this true, that existing roads may be closed? Gold Road use to be co.rd. 6b i think. Its at 4 corners in highland flats. Thanks again.

Premium Features