• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

i just wanna ride,sometimes...

B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
i am sure we all have had the same feeling at one time or another... today i went for a quick ride before all the snow melts( its gonna be 47 and rain tomorrow here) well i tried to make it quick! i pulled into the parking lot to be greated by 3 younger kids taking the day off of school to sneak in a ride before the snow melts,cant blame them. i skipped work! they all asked 15 questions or more about the 503 then i fired it up and they shared the experience of riding the hawk. each of them laughing and giggleing as each took a turn and a spill until they figured it out,after about 1.5 hours i asked them where they were headed and if i could ride along...the expression on all there faces were as if they wished they were back in school since they didnt have a hawk to ride and had to ride their 2 skis. it was priceless! some days i feel like brittney spears with poperatzi and camera chasing me to ask questions, but i tell you...its a great feeling being a hawk rider!!!!!. i guess i really dont have a point here,just wanted to share my thoughts for today and hopefully the 3 kids will someday own thier own hawks! after about 5 hours i managed to get in about 25 miles today....and about 4 hours of talking to fellow riders...hopefully converting them to hawk riders!!! i hope everyone is having a great day of riding,im going to the garage to replace my limiter straps since they decidied the break today!!! i will be ready when the snow flies again here in buffalo! happy trails

B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
just so everyone knows....tony's to cheap to send us all checks. we ride for the love of the hawk. tony is just here to help and let us talk his ear off at his expense. next time i call tony im gonna let it ring twice then hang up and you can call me back....lol. to all the 2 skiers out there. have you ever railed a corner so hard that your face was getting blasted with snow and your handlebars were almost touching the ground?! thats what i love about the hawk!!!!

Premium Features