• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08 M1000sp whats the best can?

T

tgoodwin

Dec 6, 2007
Blackfoot
I have an 07' which I first used a PPP, it was not very good. I now have an HPS and I love it. It's by far the lightest (6.5 lbs) which is almost 14 lbs. lighter than stock. Plus it's fairly quiet until your power valves open up at higher RPM's, so when you're cruising on the trails it's very easy on the ears, then when you open it up she screams to life. That's my suggestion. only drawback is the price, $350 compared with most others at $250.

D
Nov 26, 2007
hayden Idaho
3 of us are running the SUPER Q can by skinz, we picked them up from the cat shop here in town, the fit is excellent, rock solid, they are ceramic coated, not real obnoxious, BUT once you get on it, it definately sounds good! Go with the skinz super q, you will like it!

Bill1010630

Lifetime Membership
Dec 9, 2007
British Columbia
I Have an MBRP can for sale, replaced it with the slp combo, can has 200 miles on it, I believe it saves 9 LBS and adds 2 HP.Check their website.

M

mfatty

Dec 13, 2007
sheridan
run a speed werx on mine no complaints yet seems to bark when you get it up out of the snow but it isnt to noisy

M

mfatty

Dec 13, 2007
sheridan
my buddy has a ppp it is junk had to weld the inlet back on now the can body is cracking. seems like a poorly built can. Or it was built on a monday wouldnt recoment it. He now rides with one called the thing its loud but has a sweet sound to it.

mountain_tamer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Rimbey, Alberta
I run an MBRP on mine and had no problems with it and by buddy is running a Jaws no problems there either. Well built cans and good sound too

Premium Features