• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

GGB vs Jaws Can

B
Dec 19, 2021
Alberta
So i bought a used 19 hardcore and came with a GGB mountian can. My alpha has a Jaws race can. Both sound great and very similar, hard to tell but the jaws has a deeper more crisp sound i think. Just wondering which is louder and which is the better performing can. No not increased hp im talking no bogging etc. I know jaws does dynos and each can is individually made different to fit each sled properly Just thought id check maybe you all had used one or both. The jaws on my sled and my dads 2011 doo have been nothing but awesome! So ggb would be uncharted territory thanks

Octanee

Lifetime Membership
Nov 15, 2010
Cranbrook Bc
Mostly noise difference and weight is about it. Maybe even a dash of lost horsepower if it doesn't have the restrictor in them (guys trying to Run pre-ctec cans on sleds)

Octanee

Lifetime Membership
Nov 15, 2010
Cranbrook Bc
They are both the right cans for Ctec2. The ggb must the louder is assume it’s smaller diameter what’s reliability like?
Reliability of? The engines? Mufflers? Mufflers wise basically pick what you like in the end lol. 19 ctec 800, add some oil to the fuel it'll hp, otherwise the 20+ doesn't matter.

B
Dec 19, 2021
Alberta
Reliability of? The engines? Mufflers? Mufflers wise basically pick what you like in the end lol. 19 ctec 800, add some oil to the fuel it'll hp, otherwise the 20+ doesn't matter.
The mufflers I think I’m gonna stick with my jaws. Can’t Unhear hear what a ggb stand for ona YouTube comment lol.

J

jarred kale

Jul 21, 2022
USA
So i bought a used 19 hardcore and came with a GGB mountian can. My alpha has a Jaws race can. Both sound 192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 great and very similar, hard to tell but the jaws has a deeper more crisp sound i think. Just wondering which is louder and which is the better performing can. No not increased hp im talking no bogging etc. I know jaws does dynos and each can is individually made different to fit each sled properly Just thought id check maybe you all had used one or both. The jaws on my sled and my dads 2011 doo have been nothing but awesome! So ggb would be uncharted territory thanks
Can you include a sound attachment

Premium Features