• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Nytro owner

T
Dec 7, 2007
I am a new member to Snowtalk, even though I've been reading some of the threads for quite awhile. I just bought a Nytro MTX from Outlaw and have got to ride it just one time, 35 miles is all. The sled feels like it's going to be great. I appreciate all the great information you guys have been providing on the Nytro. Keep it coming.

A

aksnomachinechic

Nov 11, 2006
Gr8st Plce; ALASKA!
www.facebook.com
I am a new member to Snowtalk, even though I've been reading some of the threads for quite awhile. I just bought a Nytro MTX from Outlaw and have got to ride it just one time, 35 miles is all. The sled feels like it's going to be great. I appreciate all the great information you guys have been providing on the Nytro. Keep it coming.

CONGRATULAIONS!! :D :beer;:beer;

You will not regret your purchase!! Cheers!! :beer;

T
Dec 7, 2007
Nytro

Thanks guys, I can't wait for the snow to fly. Between my sons, nieces and nephews we have 8 sleds in the family and this is the only 4 stroke in the Mix. However, after my 20 year old rode mine I can see him jumping ship on his Viper when college is done!

T
Nov 26, 2007
Golden BC
Yammy Happy

Congrats...:D I can't wait to ride mine.. You bought it from an awsome dealer;) The longer mine sits in the garage the more money I spend on it...

LMAO............ isn't that how it goes? I'm stuck at work in AB & really missing the snow at home(Golden) but my sled is here in mod shop b4 i even have 5 km on it. It's my 1st 4-stroker & sooooo anxious to get seat time on it. Thx for the info guys & Happy Yammy riding

T-bone

Premium Features