• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

the latest xp lightweight smart job

raceu4it

Lifetime Membership
heads up to all xp owners, check your rear suspension, cause all the cross shafts are drilled for a grease fitting, but some one forgot to tap and install the grease fittings, so silicone it till ski-doo calls ya, so your suspension doesn't seize up. i guess, they must have saved 1/2 pound in grease fittings and grease. but go check your sled tonite.

B
Nov 26, 2007
heads up to all xp owners, check your rear suspension, cause all the cross shafts are drilled for a grease fitting, but some one forgot to tap and install the grease fittings, so silicone it till ski-doo calls ya, so your suspension doesn't seize up. i guess, they must have saved 1/2 pound in grease fittings and grease. but go check your sled tonite.

Who did your set-up???

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
It's all about light weight!!...Does no zerks = no grease in the suspension? Or did Doo pregrease the shafts at assembly?

E
Which fittings are missing? The only open hole that I have seen on all the sleds that have run through our shop. Is the one on the upper front torque arm. It is not suppose to have a fitting. The axle does not contact the torque arm. All the support is on the outer bushings.

Premium Features