• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New place in Billings

S
Nov 27, 2007
Billings
New place in Billings to bye parts

There is a new place in billings to buy your parts, clothes and accesories we are Auto Plaza Sports and Marine we are a full line western power dealer just like every one eles in town. There is one difference we ride here if you don't beleive me come ask me were the best snow is and i'll tell you or maybe even show you pictures of last weekends ride. We are starting to stock alot of parts for every brand and we will get more just tell us what you need. We also have some used sled for sale and can find what you are looking for.

Give me a call and let me help you out.

406-256-2322

Last edited:

RYDPWDR

Premium Member
Aug 15, 2002
Billings,MT
X2 on the Location...I need to do some running around tomorrow to get ready to head to Cooke and and I might stop by. Do you carry Klim riding gear or what brands etc...Good Luck on your new bidness.

S
Nov 27, 2007
Billings
From what i'm hearing top of the world or cooke are the places to be i'm going up to bozo tonight and going to ride there and i'll let you know and yes andre I am the parts guy up here so stop down.

Premium Features