• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

xm mid range bog?

C
sled kicks butt has slight bog in mid range, stock other than bikeman can with aluminum heat sensor du dad, anyone tried a y pipe on them? any ideas on bog, its not horrible but noticable

Last edited:

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
No bog on ours. One has the complete SLP set up and another stone stock. I have heard of ETECs with a bog in break in(rare, just heard about it, never have seen it in person) and when really hot they bog like heck. Maybe the sensor thingy is giving a false heat reading.

sledhead_24_7

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 30, 2008
Jackson Wy
I would bet it is that Bikeman stuff. Take it off and see if it goes away.

No bog on mine.

E

Ed Fast

Jan 22, 2004
Gillette WYO
Can

I ran the bikeman can had the bog and could not hold rpm. ran it over it a fit of rage. I suggest you do the same.

C
just put stock suitcase back in. riding tomarow ill see if that helps, its not a serious bog and it could be break in. Have 80 miles. snow is awsome, tomarow should be another kick *** day.Have 2 pros, and there is no way ill be able to get back on. xm,s are the real deal.

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
Get it through break in, if it still bogs with the stock can then try clicking down.....if it still bogs with the aftermarket can I would say it is the can.....they are sensitive to exhaust changes and engine load. Or it might just go away after a few more rides.

J
Mar 23, 2011
Mine does

When the air intakes get covered with alot of snow. Had to clean them from time to time riding in 1-1,5 meters of snow today. Other than that it rather bogs a little just when you get on the throttle to get the sled moving

Premium Features