• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

had a great ride this weekend!!

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
On my trusty KTM.. 60 degrees and sunny here.. anyone want to buy a mod hawk?..I now know why I never really got "into" sledding..
This SUCKS the big one...

B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
usually the case here on the east....

thats the norm here on the east but this year we have been getting a few inches everyday and some days were in the 1-2 foot range! sorry to say but im going riding the hawk again today! thats 3 days in a row! oh yeah another 1-3"this afternoon and more overnite...

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
thats the norm here on the east but this year we have been getting a few inches everyday and some days were in the 1-2 foot range! sorry to say but im going riding the hawk again today! thats 3 days in a row! oh yeah another 1-3"this afternoon and more overnite...

its funny to hear this.. we look for 1 to 2 ft of fresh on top of a 100" base for good conditions..It just goes to show how much different the riding is from coast to coast.. there is snow in the mountains, but not worth heading up..
You guys are getting all the fun this year...

H
Nov 6, 2009
Went ridding with Predatorr03 last Sunday, and I overheated to the point that the bottle popped and all the antifreeze reined out, other than that and trying to control the beast, I had a blast.

B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
100" base! id be able to ride year round! i think our annual snowfall is 100" haha...fun ride today now i need a few days off to heal my shoulder...old injuries always come back to haunt me...

Premium Features