• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cams

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
or while this question is up...

turbo cams? i know there is a LOT of power being left on the table iwth stock cams, and i know they couldnt cost all that much, not relative to the power you could be making at lower boost, cheaper fuel, etc.

TBird

Premium Member
Jan 16, 2008
North of Sweden
Nope, not yet, this year i put my money in making my sled lighter, next year i make it stronger and cams might be one of the parts i buy, along with head studs.

Last edited:

gunnerthesnowman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Red Deer , Alberta
i believe racing station also does cams... im sure he will chime in
Ran both sets ,not a problem with Racing station cams , Eric is a great guy to deal with .
Wish i could say the same about Dave at Hurricane , i guess he does not like us guys out west .:confused::confused:

Nope, not yet, this year i put my money in making my sled lighter, next year i make it stronger and cams might be one of the parts i buy, along with head studs.

I will PM you with some ?? you should ask before spending you $$$ .

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
how did the cams compliment the boost... just another thing im think about as big boost is hard as i dont have the space for big intercooler, so i want my sled to be a big power on low boost setup, so thinkin some motor work and cams and i could make a LOT of power on much lower boost and save some $$ instead of having to buy $$$ fuel all the time as well.

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
CHIME:cool:

Have cams available. You can only do so much reprofiling with the stock cams. To get the duration and lift for bigger power you will either have to do billet cams or weld and recut the stockers. My cams are reprofiled stockers that are adding 10-12 HP depending on the application and boost you are running.

UNCHIME:)

Premium Features