• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wow this sport has really died!

titus_4

Doo It Big
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Aug 27, 2019
Indiana
Membership is worth it for me just to have the Snotel ticker at the top. I was an avid dootalk reader but don’t even hardly get on there any more. Not sure what all changed there but it’s definitely not the same.

Plus, I had the snowest mag subscription for a few years so getting that included made being a lifetime member easy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
Membership is worth it for me just to have the Snotel ticker at the top. I was an avid dootalk reader but don’t even hardly get on there any more. Not sure what all changed there but it’s definitely not the same.

Plus, I had the snowest mag subscription for a few years so getting that included made being a lifetime member easy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree, dootalk is not the same and neither is snow and mud. I find myself on here way more lately, but Tapatalk still works on here, I hardly ever cruise the forums I am a member on, ever since Flora took over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I agree, dootalk is not the same and neither is snow and mud. I find myself on here way more lately, but Tapatalk still works on here, I hardly ever cruise the forums I am a member on, ever since Flora took over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hopefully we will have the next big upgrade to the user interface before the end of the month and an actual working PHONE APP at last.

Premium Features