• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SHOP AND MBMS PROCLIMB 1200

cpa

Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2001
Utah
Are you going to bring that to Fairview this year? Would love to see that on the snow. I can't imagine how many hours you have into that. Nice work!

snownman

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 11, 2007
videos...

Where can we see this sled run? I've seen many other videos that you have made, where are the ones for this sled??

spoon

Wrenching to ride is half the fun
Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Kootenays, BC
Could you make motor plates for other guys based on what you did or is it just a one off? Looking for options myself for a high Hp PC with boost.

L

little_orange_cat

Apr 7, 2008
lynden
www.myspace.com
well here we go again, I have done a few changes to the sled I put the smaller turbo back on, deleted the intercooler and turned the boost down a lot to make the sled more of a mountain sled then a hill dragger. I tested out the new set up yesterday and lets just say I cant wait for more snow. It was a little icy on some of the bigger hills so this is just a small taste.

Also, I ran the new boondocker box with the intergraded EBC and I can not believe how much better it is! They are really making these turbo's a pull and go deal.

http://youtu.be/w8QgPlUPVgs

L

little_orange_cat

Apr 7, 2008
lynden
www.myspace.com
I asked them this same question and they would rather sell you the sled. I wanted to put my 1200 in a pc chassis

It's a lot of work I just didn't have time to build one off kits need to pre sell a few of them at a time to make it worth while. I am looking at building a few more if any one is interested. There's nothing like having the good old 1000 power.
email me if you are. Turbo_422@hotmail.com

Premium Features