• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MBMS/SHOP 2010 HCR Boondocker Pump Gas Turbo Build

Thread Rating
4.00 star(s)
L

little_orange_cat

Apr 7, 2008
lynden
www.myspace.com
Hey everyone it's Michael here. This is a new 2010 HCR and we are putting on a Boondocker Pump Gas Turbo Kit. It's Woody's sled from Mt. Baker Moto-Sports. Let's get started.

1. take off skis, hood, bumper, side panels, intake, and exhaust

2. shocks to Holz Racing for revalve

3. install boondocker air box, relocate ecu

4. install boondocker box harness

ok now we have to go put the turbo oil tank and turbo assembly together.

104_0115.jpg 104_0114.jpg 104_0137.jpg 104_0139.jpg 104_0140.jpg 104_0109.jpg

L

little_orange_cat

Apr 7, 2008
lynden
www.myspace.com
assembling the turbo and oil tank assembly

now we had to put oil tank and the turbo assembly together. we also installed a vent from Skid Performance where the original exhaust exits.

ok now we have to go hack up the tunnel for the muffler system. we will be back.

104_0141.jpg 104_0142.jpg 104_0144.jpg 104_0145.jpg

P

PIKER

Dec 4, 2007
Lethbridge Alberta
Hey everyone it's Michael here. This is a new 2010 HCR and we are putting on a Boondocker Pump Gas Turbo Kit. It's Woody's sled from Mt. Baker Moto-Sports. Let's get started.

1. take off skis, hood, bumper, side panels, intake, and exhaust

2. shocks to Holz Racing for revalve

3. install boondocker air box, relocate ecu

4. install boondocker box harness

ok now we have to go put the turbo oil tank and turbo assembly together.

I am guessing that the boondocker air box has tapped holes on either side for secondary injectors, can you add secondary injectors/fuel rail and make it work with the intake hole set in between the injector holes?

Thanks,

Piker

Woody67

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 5, 2008
Bellingham, WA
I am guessing that the boondocker air box has tapped holes on either side for secondary injectors, can you add secondary injectors/fuel rail and make it work with the intake hole set in between the injector holes?

Thanks,

Piker

I believe this air box is for pump gas only but not sure. I think the other holes are used for part of the ADA system and boost reference but not 100% positive because as many of you know we don't have all the parts for the kit EBC/ADA

S
Aug 20, 2008
North Idaho
now we had to put oil tank and the turbo assembly together. we also installed a vent from Skid Performance where the original exhaust exits.

ok now we have to go hack up the tunnel for the muffler system. we will be back.

That exhaust hole vent is exactly what I have been looking for, Where did you get it from? skidperformance.com is no longer there. I am very interested in getting one of those, any help would be greatly appreciated:beer;

Woody67

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 5, 2008
Bellingham, WA
That exhaust hole vent is exactly what I have been looking for, Where did you get it from? skidperformance.com is no longer there. I am very interested in getting one of those, any help would be greatly appreciated:beer;

I got it from OVS/Pure Logic. They use them in their kits I am sure you can buy one from them.

L

little_orange_cat

Apr 7, 2008
lynden
www.myspace.com
the new muffler system

ok so that was an adventure. We put in the 3" hole and then the 2 1/4" through the tunnel. Those are just pilot holes and then you have to trim and hack away to get clearance to get the muffler installed. And then for rub clearance once it is firmly mounted. You need hole saw extensions and long grinding tools to be able to access the exit hole.

104_0156.jpg 104_0157.jpg 104_0158.jpg 104_0159.jpg 104_0160.jpg 104_0170.jpg 104_0171.jpg

L

little_orange_cat

Apr 7, 2008
lynden
www.myspace.com
fuel system modifications

the fuel system was a walk in the park after the muffler install. We also put on a 2009 M8 head. The compression ratio on the 2010 is too high for the PG turbo set up. Tomorrow we will fit and weld the main pipe and stinger set up. And eat turkey of course.

104_0161.jpg 104_0162.jpg 104_0172.jpg 104_0174.jpg

R

rcaustin

Sep 8, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
I got it from OVS/Pure Logic. They use them in their kits I am sure you can buy one from them.

Do you know the website or phone number or something? I tired to get on ogdenvalleysports.com but it says the domain has expired... not to sure what that is about.... I am also interested in the exhaust hole vent.

K

Klimbing Kitty

Woody67

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 5, 2008
Bellingham, WA
Happy Turkey day boys! Kieth, Michael, and Woody it is looking Sweet. Can't wait until we can take all our T-sleds to the hill together:D

Happy Thanksgiving to you Robert. Yes it should be good-the ride around my yard when we got yours done was not really enough was it?

S
Aug 20, 2008
North Idaho
That link does not do any good, The domain name has expired . . . Skid Performance does not work either. I would like to order one of those vents, does anyone recall who actually manufactures them? Maybe we can go to the source to order them.

That link does not do any good, The domain name has expired . . . Skid Performance does not work either. I would like to order one of those vents, does anyone recall who actually manufactures them? Maybe we can go to the source to order them.

Interesting, it works fine for me. Is thers a specific item you're looking for? I can print screen shots and send them to you via PDF if you'd like.

The website says they are having a limited time sale on pump gas kits. $4000

Premium Features