• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SHOP AND MBMS PROCLIMB 1200

S

SHOP!

Apr 21, 2011
MT. baker
more pics

motor mounting is complete. More fab parts are on order to start installing external components and turbo system.

image-05-2.jpg

SHOP Proclimb M1000/1200 motor plate
image-01-2.jpg

SHOP custom modified Proclimb TCL
image-08.jpg

image2.jpg

image-042.jpg

test fitting pipe
image-02-2.jpg

R.H motor mount no mods needed
image-022.jpg

test fitting intercooler

S

SHOP!

Apr 21, 2011
MT. baker
When your building big boost and power it is necessary. It will look better when its all said and done its just strapped on in the pics and there is very little to cut out of the hood which is nice I hate having to hack apart new parts.I've ran the watter to air and there's a reason its not on there! (look at the orange cat build)

Yes that is how the M8 is mounted same spots and everything.

P
Nov 29, 2007
Norway
I would think a water to air intercooler like he tried on Little Orange Cat is a good solution, except for weight. Less volume, better cooling if able to hold the water cold enough and good cooling when moving slow. Wondering why he went back to air cooled intercooler.

S

SHOP!

Apr 21, 2011
MT. baker
Having ran both of them I know which one works best for my application. My set up is lighter and runs cooler. I have a few water 2 air coolers if you want to buy one!

Premium Features