• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SAWS at the Puyallup Snow Show

Y
Nov 26, 2007
north bend, wa
I have to look for something low cut....is that the secret? I don't want ford and gravy hanging around the booth if it's too low!!:eek: Ruffy, you better get a haircut!!!

One bracket for a pick or double the bet......I'm in for $20, of course picking me and Ruff.

Last edited:
M

modsledr

Nov 26, 2007
Western WA
just make sure it's not the plummer's version of low-cut......... :eek: we want to encourage folks to come over and sign up..... ;)

Thanks Karen, YD plumber crack was NOT a visual I needed this AM.

So, YD, does that mean we're on for $20...You and Ruff against either of the 2 girl crews (one or the other...you can pick, as the results will be the same!!) :D :beer;

Any of the other teams wanna take the bet?

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Ruffy, you better get a haircut!!!

One bracket for a pick or double the bet......I'm in for $20, of course picking me and Ruff.

This is getting good.... maybe we could let people that sign up their friends or donate enough give me a haircut? :eek: I could take one for the team...

I have to look for something low cut...

Though... that is not the team I was hoping to be on...:p

Last edited:

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
So, YD, does that mean we're on for $20...You and Ruff against either of the 2 girl crews (one or the other...you can pick, as the results will be the same!!) :D :beer;

I am in for 20 too....:D

Last edited:
Y
Nov 26, 2007
north bend, wa
Thanks Karen, YD plumber crack was NOT a visual I needed this AM.

We're on for $20....but you have to pick one team. Or $20 per team.....so if you want both, you're in for $40, I'll bet you on one of them and Ruff and take you on for the other.:D

I might have to wax before I get anything too low cut....I think could also muster up some cleavage.:eek:

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
I got an idea!

For a donation you get to take one snip at Ruffy's hair! Howzabout that? :D If you are game for this we'll leave the sharpies at home... ;)

Sounds more family safe than YD's plummer crack or PH in a thong! :eek: ;)

M

modsledr

Nov 26, 2007
Western WA
OH NO YOU DIDN'T......... NOW IT'S ON, ON LIKE DONKEY KONG BBBIIIIIOOOOOTTTTCCCHHH.:eek:

Thats OK, I saw on another thread that it will actually be Todd at the booth, not Tedd, so my money is even safer!! ;) :D :beer; (unfortunately, this will be at the detriment of SAWS).

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
I got an idea!

For a donation you get to take one snip at Ruffy's hair! Howzabout that? :D If you are game for this we'll leave the sharpies at home... ;)

Sounds more family safe than YD's plummer crack or PH in a thong! :eek: ;)

That is exactly what I was thinking with the hair cut... though, honestly I was kind of hoping my statement would have been passed over..:p

T

Tedd

Apr 14, 2005
Creswell, Or
Thats OK, I saw on another thread that it will actually be Todd at the booth, not Tedd, so my money is even safer!! ;) :D :beer; (unfortunately, this will be at the detriment of SAWS).

Ya but that was taken out of context........ TEDD will be there the entire weekend fo sho.:beer;

M

modsledr

Nov 26, 2007
Western WA
That is exactly what I was thinking with the hair cut... though, honestly I was kind of hoping my statement would have been passed over..:p

I think we should sell tickets to the chicks for some "sharpie time" with Ruffy. :D

Plus, judging by the pics from our party, Ruffy is secretly hoping for another sharpie episode!!! :eek:

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
I think we should sell tickets to the chicks for some "sharpie time" with Ruffy. :D

Plus, judging by the pics from our party, Ruffy is secretly hoping for another sharpie episode!!! :eek:

Sharpie time and hair cut time... just have to figure out the marketing strategy.... Apparently we are going to need more than our winning personalities to get the job done......;)

So there is a competition for signatures, is there one for donations?

Last edited:
Premium Features