• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SAWS at the Puyallup Snow Show

S

Soccerd6

Nov 21, 2007
Marysville, WA
Please remember to set aside a couple of hours to spend in the SAWS booth when you are planning your weekend - I will be coordinating the booth schedule again this year in 2-hour increments - Saturday 10am to 6pm and Sunday 10am to 4pm - please let me know when you can join us! :)

Thanks Karen.

Wasn't sure if we were having a booth. Got your email. I fully understand. Let's talk soon. Thank you for your support.

How about I take Saturday afternoon? My rotator cuff is still not fully healed from surgery so I can't really help setup or take down the booth, but I can stand around and BS pretty easy.

Maybe 4 to 6 for me on Saturday?

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Count me in for some time.. I can help setup and take down if needed..

S

Soccerd6

Nov 21, 2007
Marysville, WA
By my estimations (from the volunteers stepping up on the ladies forum)....looks like the Ladies are rallying to (wo)man the booth. Come on fellas - STEP UP!! ;)

the ladies have grabbed most of Saturday - I still have 10-noon open and all of Sunday........ :)

Karen - you got Tedd and I down for Sat from 2-4, right? Can't wait to see everyone!!

YEP!!!

Maybe 4 to 6 for me on Saturday?

can I talk you into noon-2 with Holly?

M

Macattack

Nov 27, 2007
Lake Tapps
...looks like the Ladies are rallying to (wo)man the booth.

MAN-ing the booth was sure fun last year! Might have to play the ignorant sledder this year .... Aww, SAWS - what da mean :p convince me to sign up!:rolleyes:

Don't remember the total # of signatures last year .... the (wo)men have a mountain to beat!:D

S

Soccerd6

Nov 21, 2007
Marysville, WA
so what's the head count so far? I think we are going to stay saturday night, sunday morning for me if saturday afternoon is booked.

ths Rob - You are numero uno

on the sunday list........ ;)

we're pretty set for Saturday with 2 peeps signed up for every 2-hour increment - just need to work on sunday - lemme know if ya want 10-noon, noon-2 or 2-4.

we're pretty set for Saturday with 2 peeps signed up for every 2-hour increment - just need to work on sunday - lemme know if ya want 10-noon, noon-2 or 2-4.

Karen, would you prefer that I come down and man the booth for part of Sunday instead of Saturday, since Saturday seems to be covered pretty well, and noon to 2 on Saturday was going to be difficult for me to make it?

If so, I could do pretty much any shift on Sunday as of right now. Noon - 2 maybe?

Let me know!

on the sunday list........ ;)

we're pretty set for Saturday with 2 peeps signed up for every 2-hour increment - just need to work on sunday - lemme know if ya want 10-noon, noon-2 or 2-4.[/QUOTE]

Premium Features