• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

POLL:: WHAT WOULD YOU DO? Buy Now or SnowCheck a 25 ???

Buy Now or Wait and SnowCheck

• Buy one right now!

• Wait and SnowCheck a new 2025

Results are only viewable after voting.

Solarguy

Premium Member
Jun 23, 2011
NW Montana
So.
My brand new 2024 Turbo Summit X has been totaled and the Insurance company will be cutting me a check in the next week.
This means I have to make an interesting decission.

Do I go into the dealership and pickup another Hold-Over 2024 SnowChecked Turbo OR do I wait a month or so and just SnowCheck a 2025??

NOTE:
(I have a 2nd brand new 2024 Turbo Summit-X that I took on it's maiden breakin voyage today, so I will NOT be without a sled to ride, but won't have that second one as either a backup or a sled to ride with either of my sons..)
I’d buy a Polaris😜😂

Dynamo^Joe

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Thunder Bay, ont
www.iBackshift.com
I’d buy a Polaris😜😂
And then have this kind of trouble?
When you buy a Poo, then it should come with 2 boxes of spark plugs. 🔧:D

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
You think they still don't have the proper international licenses and certifications for RF transmission yet???
I just don't think they are focused on the gauge's functionality as much as they should be. Doo misjudged the interest in a large, FUNCTIONAL gauge. Polaris and Cat did not.

Doo is a market leader in many ways, but their gauges have been lame for years and not getting better.

I used to think I didn't care until I saw the ones on the Polaris sleds and rode with them. Very nice features and the storage behind the gauge is awesome.

Doo dropped the ball on stock dash storage too.

Doo makes great motors, has some cool tech (SHOT is awesome!), great fit and finish, lame spring order warranty (bring back the 4 year warranty or at least 3), okay looking sleds (front end on Summit G5 still ugly), okay skids (too much trenching from steep attack angle), still too wide (move that disc brake), needs stock post-forward, much lighter and compact suitcase muffler so that side is as narrow as the other side, and tracks that last! Other than that, the G5 Summit is perfect.

Last edited:

CROW

Lifetime Membership
Jul 25, 2002
Michigan
I just don't think they are focused on the gauge's functionality as much as they should be. Doo misjudged the interest in a large, FUNCTIONAL gauge. Polaris and Cat did not.

Doo is a market leader in many ways, but their gauges have been lame for years and not getting better.

I used to think I didn't;t care until I saw the ones on the Polaris sleds and rode with them. Very nice features and the storage behind the gauge is awesome.

Doo dropped the ball on stock dash storage too.

Doo makes great motors, has some cool tech (SHOT is awesome!), great fit and finish, lame spring order warranty (bring back the 4 year warranty or at least 3), okay looking sleds (front end on Summit G5 still ugly), okay skids (too much trenching from steep attack angle), still too wide (move that disc brake), needs stock post-forward, much lighter and compact suitcase muffler so that side is as narrow as the other side, and tracks that last! Other than that, the G5 Summit is perfect.

I must’ve missed the Cat big gauge…link?

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
I must’ve missed the Cat big gauge…link?
Here it is on Cat's website:

NEW INTEGRATED GARMIN DISPLAY​

The 858 engine isn’t the only news for the CATALYST platform. We’ve added an 8-in. Arctic Cat G8 display, powered by Garmin to select 2025 CATALYST platform sleds.

1704852953931.png

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
we know the maps are coming and must of been really close to happening for the 24 snow check because it was an option the night they released the 24's but they took it off the site the next morning

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Please post the link to the thread!
gotta wonder how you missed it...

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
we know the maps are coming and must of been really close to happening for the 24 snow check because it was an option the night they released the 24's but they took it off the site the next morning
Ya, someone clearly thought it was a DONE DEAL for at least a few hours before they realized the error of their ways.
I also expect to see that.

Premium Features