• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Just saw this from Psychosled Industries.

TheYamMan

Lifetime Membership
May 11, 2008
Labrador City, NL
Very interested in this I hate the thought of no reverse but my freezes up everytime I ride so I cant use it anyways.

Hopefully it goes into full production.

08nytromtxa

Dec 17, 2007
tisdale saskatchewan
No it appears that the new pullys are "bolted" in place of the gears and chain. Looks pretty good, but I dont think no reverse would be worth it.... at least right now

X2 love the thought of the belt drive and looks like a great set up. but a person uses reverse too much and they are not exactly the lightest thing to drag out of a trailer or off a sled deck.

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
The sled will remain completely undisturbed... it can return to stock at any desired time.

Here are a couple more "spy" pics...

nice when can i preorder one:face-icon-small-hapwhat kind of belt are you using not a poo one i hope:face-icon-small-hap j/k.oh & iam serious about the preorder or if you need a big hp tester let me know.:face-icon-small-coo

P

pelon

Oct 29, 2008
Billings Montana
16 lbs lighter then the chain case with reverse.[/QUOTE]

16lbs lighter is great.

Do something with the rotor and caliper and maybe it can reach 18 lbs or so lighter.

Waiting for production!!

Premium Features