• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boom!

M
Jan 26, 2013
What is the rest of the story behind the Boondock Nation fire? The video states "I pushed the shot button and heard a loud bang, then saw fire." One might surmise the capacitor detonated. As an ardent fan of the g5, sure seems the "covid. Workforce " strikes again with poor quality control. We are all suffering from industry wide neglect of build standards and components used by all manufacturers to get products to the marketplace. Even the medical industry has forced vaccines prematurely to the market for immediate monetary gain with far to little data. Oops did I say that out loud. I will say in a sport fueled by adrenaline all these potential failures with potential bodily harm sure make ? exciting ?

K
Apr 12, 2018
Like with almost all their carnage, I would bet again on either something they worked on themselves, or some after market "GO fast and make noise" goodie they added.

Premium Features