• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Freak challenge

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
We can have it on Shady Dell Dr. we got plenty snow...Ask my neighbors my goat is all serviced and ripping!

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
Do you guys remember fall of 03? It was bare bones up until Chritmas day were we got 2 1/2' of snow downtown SLC. The avalanche advisory for that week was "don't go out your front door without a beacon b/c the snow from your roof could bury/kill you". I wont to anything rash, (move to canada) until we are actually in winter (end of December) and if the snow conditions havn't changed.

BTW hey Alaska since you guys are hogging all the Precipitation in North America, are those @#$@#$ glaciers getting any bigger. I can't stand this new enviromental fad the media is fabricating for themselves.

YAAA we HAD lotsa snow, then it rained for like 4 days and shnoooked,... so were bare again, and the glaciers arent gettins smaller, theyre just taking pics farther and farther away ffrom them every year!!!

F
Aug 5, 2001
Utah
Have faith my brotha, It's snowing up there as we speak. With more snow in the forcast.

JStrows, Freaks not scared of Irem. He's scared of Derek Fischer! :eek: ;) :D

Ya, Im scared of Derek.....

ps-Derek who?

Looks like we may have snow. I guess I better pull the TReX out of the trailer and make sure she runs.

S

Supplicate

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 4, 2005
Slowdotnuh
Talked to my dad this morning and he said Evanston got hit pretty hard. Supposedly a few of the mountains got ~ 3'

F
Aug 5, 2001
Utah
Looks like we will have no problems with snow now. The secret to this is to get the word out with out getting too much word out. Racing goes on at Tower almost every week. We just want this one to be the biggest week of the year.

Highpockets

Premium Member
Aug 1, 2001
pleasant grove,utah
Looks about right.Good early base anyway.Went up to my cabin near Rockport,after pulling the jacknifed trailer off the back of my 4 wheeler,dug about 2 foot of fresh powder out of the drive. My boys little XCR120 barely goes in this stuff,had to make him a track to ride in.Tower should be ridable by Xmas if we keep getting hit !

H
Nov 26, 2001
Renton
Freak---What is the date of this outlaw happening?? I kinda let it go at first post on the old site--but I am thinking maybe--road trip.;)

H20SKE...

F
Aug 5, 2001
Utah
Hola (Fabster) from Daniels Summit where many good peeps will be staying for the combined animal ride and Tower mtn freak challenge! Had to bring the kids up here to go swimming m :)

First Saturday in January (5th)

sorry was looking at 07

Last edited:
Premium Features