• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Big Dawg Shoot Out is on!!!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
Does anyone have a lead on a hotel in the village that has trailer parking?

Stayed their two years ago and the place had underground parking that wouldn't even fit a lifted pickup, not to mention $30/night for a parking pass.

N

newtrout

Oct 1, 2001
Central Washington
Lodging

Check these guys out:

http://www.ownerdirect.com

I've used them a bunch of times and had good luck and good prices. There are pretty good last minute discounts when you get within 2-3 days. You usually need 3 nights minimum and parking is always iffy. Some of the condos have decent above ground parking. There is a big (tall) underground lot near the police station, but you have to pay $15-20 per night.

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Is the Pem Ho out of rooms ?? I may have 2 rooms w/2beds available, if anyone needs. Up in the air right now, but not looking good for me.

B
Feb 11, 2008
Red Deer Area AB
As the BDSO is soon approching I would just like to ask if any one that is coming for the greatest show on earth would be interested in any Summer Sucks apperal. We will be attending the BDSO so if there is interest we will bring the apperal with us. We will be out there April 18-20/08 Thanks to the FABSTER for creating a great product and allowing us to hopefully carry on a clothing apperal line that true to all sled heads.

Thx

H

HighMark Adventures

Nov 26, 2007
Chilliwack
www.highmarkadventures.com
WebPage

OK I have a the lame beginnings of a web site up now. Info will be added when I have time to do it. Trying to get up important stuff right now. Its a slow process for me trying to fit this in, in my spare time. I`m a sledder not a web page designer dam it.:D

Make sure to hit your refresh button from time to time.

BigDawg Webpage

Last edited:
R

Red Dog

Aug 29, 2001
The Rabbit and I are booked in the Pimp Hotel. Bring you Music (cd's) seen ya on the Glacier my friend. Cheers Red Dog.:beer;

L

Linc

Nov 17, 2002
Pemberton
www.visionms.ca
It's going to warm up in the next week and a half,otherwise we would go from the log sort,,,but,,,I'm having the 5 k lot plowed out and there is still 2 and half feet of snow on it,so everyone put in your request for some cold weather for the weekend of the 19th.

Summitseeker

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
British Columbia
It's going to warm up in the next week and a half,otherwise we would go from the log sort,,,but,,,I'm having the 5 k lot plowed out and there is still 2 and half feet of snow on it,so everyone put in your request for some cold weather for the weekend of the 19th.

Just checked the weather forecast and it is not going to be that warm seeing it is calling for snow for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Just hope it clears off for Saturday. Click the link to the weather.

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/index.php?product=fourteenday&placecode=cabc0322

B
Feb 11, 2008
Red Deer Area AB
Well boys as the BigDawg is 8 days away and everyone is getting reved up about it i thought i would post the BDSO Champ Jersey for you viewing. So this would be presented to the BD champ aswell as bragging rights

IMG_0140.JPG IMG_0150.JPG IMG_0151.JPG

Premium Features