• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Big Dawg Shoot Out is on!!!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
S
Nov 26, 2007
Rental....shag
FYI......I want to put in my request for one of the 30 bibs for next year..... I got up there early and I didn't get a bib. Not sure when they got passed out but I would have loved to get one and run the hill with the rest of you boys!!

L

little_orange_cat

Apr 7, 2008
lynden
www.myspace.com
Boyz n Toyz. What are we going to do when the winter is over? Guess it will be who has the fastest boat. Damn I loose again.LOL
Jan 1st we will be having a race around the ridge from Bear paw to excelsior down to little bear paw and back up to the top. Bring your fast sleds and skills boys and girls. We have hills we have tree's we have creeks we have chute's. It will be alittle of everything. I am sure Micheal will be trying to race anyone he can with his little orange cat that day.
oh you know ill be all over that lol whos comming

F
Aug 5, 2001
Utah
the thing I find to be ironic about this thread is the arguing about who won an event that came down to only drags by many who have spoken out about drags meaning nothing...... :D:beer;

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
the thing I find to be ironic about this thread is the arguing about who won an event that came down to only drags by many who have spoken out about drags meaning nothing...... :D:beer;
They really don't mean a whole lot to some of us. I showed up with a 174 track running 17 lbs boost and no NOS...how serious do you think I was about drag racing.lol Still finished second though. It seemed like a good way to stay warm. hehe

Last edited:

Summitseeker

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
British Columbia
There should be no arguement here.

Fab and I were the guys at the top of the hill (on the finish line) all day freezing our a$$es off marking the ticks for elimination. As mentioned before....Little Orange Cat has a very fast sled but both Ironman Mike and Used2BDoo were neck and neck to the end. Neither one of them had one tick Mark against their name until the very last heat. Little Orange Cat did get one mark for jumping the gun and did lose a heat to be defeated in about the 5th or 6th last round.

If the hill climb event went ahead....it takes more than just a fast sled to win that event.....it takes a lot of skill and a big set of kahoonas and I know a few guys there who raced have both! Looking forward to next year's event! Let's just hope it is not -19 C and high winds! LOL

PS:Make sure everyone comes out to ride Callaghan on May 17th. Meeting at Alexander Falls....lets ban together to keep our riding areas open!

As Fab would say: OVER

E

EZmoney

Nov 27, 2007
West coast
They really don't mean a whole lot to some of us. I showed up with a 174 track running 17 lbs boost and no NOS...how serious do you think I was about drag racing.lol Still finished second though. It seemed like a good way to stay warm. hehe

Good job Neil ! I guess the Albertans in the Reebok gear can ride good.;) lol I had a good time thanks for putting on such a great weekend Link, Paul and the rest.In three days i seen Jean Simmons, road Brad Storys propane sled, and got to spend some time on Pauls sled from Impulse " Impressive kit" and met a whole lot of good people. Hope fully next year the snows better and we can make some pulls see ya next year!!:beer;

Premium Features