• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Inviting all sledders to West Yellowstone

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
think any of this will make it to west jellystone??

sat_ir_enh_hem-12.gif

OONIGHT you should be a weather man LOL you are right more often than they are!! Cross your fingers and dance for snow:face-icon-small-hap Like the John Madden illistrations

Cave bring back curly sue's handle bar streamers!!!!!:p

Kurt remember what hapend last time you went golfing.

Last edited:
B
Dec 8, 2004
Monticello, Mn
With the dip in the Jet stream and the inward flow off the the sea of Cortez I am guestimating that there will be a 25+ inch snowstorm between Island Park and Big Sky over a period beginning Dec 28 in the evening and ending sometime new years Eve.:rolleyes:
Be WARNED!!!! It will be blowing and very dangerous driving so you must get to WYS before the 28th and bring your shovels and bungees!

B-

think any of this will make it to west jellystone??

sat_ir_enh_hem-12.gif

With the dip in the Jet stream and the inward flow off the the sea of Cortez I am guestimating that there will be a 25+ inch snowstorm between Island Park and Big Sky over a period beginning Dec 28 in the evening and ending sometime new years Eve.:rolleyes:
Be WARNED!!!! It will be blowing and very dangerous driving so you must get to WYS before the 28th and bring your shovels and bungees!

B-

i hope like he11 your right!!!
:face-icon-small-coo

OONIGHT you should be a weather man LOL you are right more often than they are!! Cross your fingers and dance for snow:face-icon-small-hap Like the John Madden illistrations

Cave bring back curly sue's handle bar streamers!!!!!:p

Kurt remember what hapend last time you went golfing.

im no weather man but, the hours i spend watching this, id say there is a better chance of the line in yellow happening.. OR the original red lines heading heading in an east north east direction, hitting northern washington/b.c. then getting directed east southeast towards jellystone...(jet stream)

if my predictionns are correct, come tuesday the 18th, jellystone will be under a winter storm warning... youll see!!! :D

sat_ir_enh_hem-12-1.gif

L
Dec 11, 2007
Is this the same man who has owned goldenwest for a few years if so, does the nickname you gave me of D.E.A. mean anything to ya? How about FBI or CIA?

ok 00nt, if you predict this storm I'll buy ya a:beer; at strozzies!! Hell I might even help ya get unstuck once :D
8c4c2427.gif

i did say the 18th that jellystone will be under a winter storm warning..
after tracking the systems in the pacific, i believe the storm will hit late the 18th into the 19th....

this is the one!!

sat_ir_enh_hem_loop-12.gif

if you watch this, you will see it building and kinda seperating itself, by the time it hits the coast it will have picked up more moisture and BOOM! we have the storm i am predicting...

SATELLITE LOOP

M7,
please make sure they make my miller lite extra cold!!!! ;) NOT A DRAFT EITHER!!! ;)

You have to believe that one of the weather systems WILL hit jellystone, all i want for xmas is snow up to my a$$ and a cold captain in my hand!! As far as the "STROZZIE BEER" it has become one of the fastest traded comodities in the traveling fun show, even the IRS couldn't track how many are owed back and forth.:cool:

ill come clean...

only a few people know about this and im a bit hesitant to to say anything but, i am in the final stages of completing a webcam for west yellowstone!
the website is built and very close to being public. with help KURT from golden west motel (GOLDENWEST). actually, he is the only reason this will all be possible because thats where the cam will be placed. the cam will be at my step tomorrow and i will take it to jellystone on my trip in a couple weeks. as long as he and i can figure out ohow to set it up, it will be up and running sometime between dec 31st and jan 5th..

i didnt want to say anything prematurely for fear something wouldnt go thru but, it all looks good so far..

you will be able to punch up: www.westyellowstonewebcam.com and see footage that will refresh every 30 seconds or so..

keep this as a favorite on your computer and keep your eyes peeled between those dates, if all goes well we will be live... of course im a moron when it comes to computers and im sure i just jinxed myself...

heres what the page will look like.. the pics you see around the blamk in the middle will be links... wish us luck!!!!

revisedwebsite.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good!!! How long do think the install is gonna take? 12 pack? case? :D:D

well.. thats kindof a loaded question..:)

sounds like one of those polish light bulb jokes... but, in this case it would be more like:

6 guys, all giving different opinions, 10 minute job actually takes 3 hours, all have 10 beers... and it still aint hooked up... lol...

Premium Features