• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Inviting all sledders to West Yellowstone

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
C
Nov 26, 2007
Somerset Wi.
It is going to be unbelievable this year.I have added new handle bar streamers[pink and blue],a banana seat and sissie bar off of my old Schwin pea picker,and new playing cards in my rear axel!It should be COOOOOOOL MAN
We will be there on Fri. the 21st.
Cave

G

gotsnow

Dec 2, 2007
South Dakota
How much snow up high? There use to be a guy that groomed the trails that posted some updates. I borrowed my back-up sled to him 2 yrs ago and he rode with us./ I use to go by bowhuntr. I am hoping to come out around Presidents day weekend with the family.... I wish I could get out there over the 1st!:face-icon-small-ton

B
Dec 8, 2004
Monticello, Mn
Boy Kurt, I ain't ever gonna live that one down am I??? I had them put limiter straps in my shoulders during surgery to prevent it from happening again.

The new recoil for the rev will be here tomorrow and I have that special
MXZX 440 hood someone found for me in the garbage can at hay days going on it tonight. Old yellow swiss cheese side panels and WAALLAA! its a stock 440 :) No one will recognize it, not even the previous owner.
I can here the guys now..."I thought you were going to upgrade this year".

I will be pulling in with MinnesotaM7 on friday morning the 28th.

B-

Jesse,
Not a problem we have bungees for the removal of stuck sleds. You might want to practice hanging on to those bars though...............:eek:

B
Dec 8, 2004
Monticello, Mn
I have seen worse forcasts for the town of WYS:D
B-

Today
Dec 14 Few Snow Showers 14°/1° 30 %
Sat
Dec 15 Snow Shower 20°/7° 40 %
Sun
Dec 16 Few Snow Showers 25°/12° 30 %
Mon