• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Your Trophy

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
A

Abominable

Dec 30, 2003
Evel Knievel jump site, ID
snowest.com
Not the biggest in the world, but this was my first, you always have to mount the first one right?

Jackalope1.jpg

Last edited:

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
Well anyway, you can't tell in the picture where he isn't looking straight on but he is about 30 wide, 5X4. I found this buck July 28th and I have some awesome footage of him but no pictures and that's why it's fighting me trying to get some size to the photo's

I filmed him 3 separate times.

And now I have been hunting him since Sunday August 30th and haven't been lucky enough to find him. I know he's there it's just a matter of time before he meets my Gold Tip with a Montec:D

mtnpull

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Heber City, Utah
www.uintarecreation.com
Well anyway, you can't tell in the picture where he isn't looking straight on but he is about 30 wide, 5X4. I found this buck July 28th and I have some awesome footage of him but no pictures and that's why it's fighting me trying to get some size to the photo's

I filmed him 3 separate times.

And now I have been hunting him since Sunday August 30th and haven't been lucky enough to find him. I know he's there it's just a matter of time before he meets my Gold Tip with a Montec:D

Man, once your montec greats him you'll have to post up some more pics. He is a real good looking buck.

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
th_IMGA0004.jpg

My brother spotted this bull on opening day. The guy he was with shot it, and as it run past my brother he also put an arrow in it.

sorry the pic is small:mad:

Premium Features