• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Your thoughts on the invasion?

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK

Great replacement in the UK​

And they speak English, if you have been at any of the big hub airports lately you'll know what that means, no English, no finances besides an envelope of cash and they have no idea where they are going.

Yes, their off to a great start at the welfare line.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Expecting any day now.

Isn't that against union protocol? They are not union employees yet if an American citizen does that they go to jail.

Gates little buddy Warren Buffett’s company Berkshire Hathaway purchased 77.4% of BNSF

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Senegal wrestling, there isn't a boy in Africa that doesn't know what it is.
Ancient sport that is taken seriously in poverty areas for a way out. Boys start as soon as their old enough to go to school if there is a school.
Xi Jinping was just there for the opening of a new sports arena to hold this activity, heavy weights are brutally violent.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK

DERANGED Senator wants the Military to recruit ILLEGAL migrants to keep the WAR MACHINE going​

So??? does that include all the bennies too?

12,000 illegals crossed the border in one state in one day not counting gotaways how many crossed all the other borders?

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Diaper boy has something to complain about because he's to corrupt and stupid to actually have a plan to fix anything since he's the moron that created that or did he forget.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
I was just down to Seattle, what a **** show that woke place is. What part of left do they not get?

There was so much in your face obvious BS that I tried not to see.

The airport is one of the biggest **** ups of airports. The lines threw security are insane.

I swear, I just looked over minding my own ****ing business and these two illegals get their asses hauled out of the front of the line because they have no ****ing clue what they are to do.
If you've ever been to the Seattle airport you'll know how insane that place is.

So security walks them out right back to their handlers , security walks away, handlers point them to another line.

One of the two ****s was wearing a Spidey man back pack, big fan I guess. Guessing somewhere in his 30s.

What was sad is that I looked around and no one else sees ****. Meanwhile my better half is trying to help security explain to an Asian that if they won't allow them to scan their **** they will have to get in line to be padded down.

People in charge can't fix ****, because this country is a ****ing clown show getting shot gunned down the toilet.

Premium Features