• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Yamaha Nytro PROPANE TURBO - Purpose Built!!!

J
PROPANE TURBO Yamaha Nytro - Handles Amazing!!!

- Handles like a dream with Skinz Front End & Raptor Shocks
- $30/day for fuel and no fooling around with race gas!
- Runs on 100% propane (~ 120 octane)
- These setups dyno'd at over 300 hp at 18psi boost
- Just fill up at the gas station propane pump like a camper or truck (Revy, Golden, Valemount, they all have them)
- Mechanical fuel system, no fooling around with electronic programming and no headaches regardless of temperature or elevation!!!
- Built by Simmons Inc. and Brad Story to run with the best!

CUSTOM PARTS:
- Skinz Concept Nytro Front End (Now handles through the trees like a dream!)
- Raptor 20 position piggyback coil-over shocks in front
- OFT Racing Steering Relocator
- Full Custom Propane Turbo Kit including required engine mods (Variable boost of 16-26psi)
- Custom Polished Aluminum Tunnel
- Custom 162" Simmons Adjustable Wheelie-Control Suspension (w/ Fox Coil-over Shocks)
- Avid Drivers & 162" Power Claw Track Fully Clipped
- Shockwave Secondary
- Custom Lightweight Boss Seat
- Simmons Gen II Flexi-Skis (Not on sled when pics taken)
- Custom Lightweight 1-Piece Hood & Fully Vented Panels
- AND MUCH MUCH MORE!!! No money spared on this build!!!!
- 721 miles, machine is just broken in, first regular routine maintenance already completed (oil, filter, etc).
- Cost over $42,500 plus countless hours of labour.

Such a fun machine! Would love to keep but trying to get into an acreage and build. $23,400obo. Will deduct $2000 if you don’t want the brand new Skinz front end with Raptor shocks. 780-996-6770

I am very fussy about my stuff. This sled has ALWAYS been stored inside and trailered in an enclosed trailer! It has never even been ditch ridden to see the road salt!

***Also, most take-off stock Yamaha Nytro parts available as well.***

1Sell.jpg 3Sell.jpg 4Sell.jpg 5Sell.jpg 6Sell.jpg

Last edited:
J
What does this simmons set up have that the other ones on here dont that are selling for 13-15k? Beautiful sled btw

Great question! Mileage, condition, aftermarket parts, and the fact that the machine is in Canada are the biggest reasons. I did up the machine right so it works and looks great, and it is in absolute mint condition. It is fully vented, tunnel and running boards have been done right, one piece light weight hood instead of the two pieces flopping around stock one, etc, etc. I've seen the odd propane machine that guys were thinking of giving away, but most changed their minds are keeping them. The ones that have been done up completely (tunnel, running boards, venting, hood, suspension, etc) are listing for a lot more (over $20k), and they still know they are giving them away (it says right in their posts). 'Cheap' to operate, 'Reliable' and 'Horsepower' are what you get out of these machines, and as such you pay a bit more up front. There are not too many machines that run at 300+hp, for $30/day, and can do it reliably for 10,000+ miles with only general maintenance. I would say hop on a deal like that, because when people start realizing the advantages, these machines will be in demand. Just my humble opinion....

M
Sep 24, 2009
kaysville utah
Great question! Mileage, condition, aftermarket parts, and the fact that the machine is in Canada are the biggest reasons. I did up the machine right so it works and looks great, and it is in absolute mint condition. It is fully vented, tunnel and running boards have been done right, one piece light weight hood instead of the two pieces flopping around stock one, etc, etc. I've seen the odd propane machine that guys were thinking of giving away, but most changed their minds are keeping them. The ones that have been done up completely (tunnel, running boards, venting, hood, suspension, etc) are listing for a lot more (over $20k), and they still know they are giving them away (it says right in their posts). 'Cheap' to operate, 'Reliable' and 'Horsepower' are what you get out of these machines, and as such you pay a bit more up front. There are not too many machines that run at 300+hp, for $30/day, and can do it reliably for 10,000+ miles with only general maintenance. I would say hop on a deal like that, because when people start realizing the advantages, these machines will be in demand. Just my humble opinion....
http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275416&highlight=propane this is the one I was referring to, what difference with yours and this one?

n2otoofast4u

Lifetime Membership
Oct 3, 2010
Nice Sled! Can you explain the differences to me?
photo201.jpg

Last edited:

biggdaddy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
I see a difference

The biggest one i see is price.

J
Are we still trying to compare to a machine that is SOLD, and in my opinion given away???? Seriously?!? You can't get it if it’s gone! Someone got a steal of a deal and I applaud them (I'm jealous in fact) If I was into mine for even double of that, I would still have another $15k+ in my pocket and hours and hour of free time, and would never ever sell the sled! The propane setup alone costs close to the price that machine was. Call up Simmons if you don't believe me. If you are actually interested in a machine that is already built and works flawlessly, then here it is. If you want to build your own, then spend the high $30's to low $40's if you’re in Canada (Btw, MSRP is $15899 for an MTX up here). No disrespect intended, just the reality....

S

Super Sled

Jul 10, 2009
Duluth, MN
I think this is a cool sled, and considering he has $40 grand into it, probably fair. If the cost is too steep for you, buy something else. thsi is a sweeeeeet sleigh here!!!!!! :thumb:

S

SSWIM

Nov 19, 2001
Grand Junction, Colorado
Nice Sled! Can you explain the differences to me?
photo201.jpg

You got the deal of the century on Scotts Nytro. Basically you hit the snowmobile lottery. No reason to bring this sellers sled into it. JJH868s sled, as well as Scotts Nytro, are well worth the money JJH868 is asking. Try and replicate one now.

Again, you hit the lottery. No bash, but why try and bring this sled down??

Sam

n2otoofast4u

Lifetime Membership
Oct 3, 2010
Oh Im not bashing by any means. I think hes got a killer sled, and im the market for another. Thats what Im asking, he said that his sled had some stuff that this one doesnt and Im just wanting to know what so I can base my thoughts on what to pay for the next one. I understand that I got a good deal on Scotts and Im stoked to get it. But Im looking for another and this popped up. Im eyeing the propane apex thats on here currently but would rather have a nytro.. Not bashing one bit, just trying to gather some info.. Sorry if it came across as different than that. At any rate, this is a beautiful sled and Im definately intrested in it. If the owner wants to PM me about it instead of the open forum that is fine also. Thanks JOHN

Premium Features