• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wrong Key Warning

wyobob44

Lifetime Membership
Sep 30, 2005
Sundance, WY
Started up my 23 Expert 154 turbo this morning and the dash on the upper right corner flashed up “Wrong Key”. so i pulled the tether shut down the display, re installed the tether, and restart the sled, Wrong Key again, this went on for 5 restarts until magic, code is cleared and i can reverse off the deck.

Anyone else seen or heard of this little glitch???

F
Oct 2, 2011
sask
Started up my 23 Expert 154 turbo this morning and the dash on the upper right corner flashed up “Wrong Key”. so i pulled the tether shut down the display, re installed the tether, and restart the sled, Wrong Key again, this went on for 5 restarts until magic, code is cleared and i can reverse off the deck.

Anyone else seen or heard of this little glitch???

Buddy had this happen we stopped by the dealer re programmed his key and has been fine since. Dealer said they had to do a few of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Yup, mine did it too.

Put on my spare key, same thing. Then it went away.

rabidsnowmobiler

Lifetime Membership
May 27, 2011
I've had the dead display happen once. 400 miles on sled so far. Pulled tether restarted and all was fine.

wyobob44

Lifetime Membership
Sep 30, 2005
Sundance, WY
AH the magic of all the technology we now have, hasn’t missed a beat sense then..
Just a tired body and a smile that death can’t remove ????

Premium Features