• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Widowmaker Crash 3/8

S

sleddinhusker

Nov 26, 2007
Arnold, NE
apsserver.arnold.k12.ne.us
Coldfinger and I watched an Tapex roll down the left shoot on Saturday. I got it on video and the guy said he wanted me to send it to him. I must not of got his email address right, but I did get in touch with a guy that was with him and he would get ahold of him. Maybe someone else will recognize who it is if I post it here. I wish the quality was better, but oh well. It works the best if you have headphones on so you can hear the crash when it hits the first rock. Hope this works, first time posting a video from photobucket.

He was one crazy mofo. We all felt like we owed him some money just for watching. Ouch!!!

Last edited:

Coldfinger

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Nebraska
My guess is there aren't too many T-Apexes from Cheyenne that rolled down the Widow on Saturday. I'm sure he will be visiting the local Yammi shop real soon for a "few" parts or more, so that may be a way to get word to him about where to get a copy of the video.

G
Jan 31, 2008
That sled is at the yamaha shop in cheyenne, ask paul in the service dept. if he will pass your info on or maybe you will get lucky and he will tell you who it belongs to. I know I would like to see the video!

Y

yardfarmer

Jul 30, 2004
Sw Iowa
Post the vid!!!! or is this
20061024_IMG_0001.jpg

Y

yardfarmer

Jul 30, 2004
Sw Iowa
Coyote is lieing he loves that hill, we have trouble getting him to head back to the truck at sundown :clock:, just keeps pounding it.

C
Oct 20, 2006
cheyenne wyoming
Coldfinger and I watched an Tapex roll down the left shoot on Saturday. I got it on video and the guy said he wanted me to send it to him. I must not of got his email address right, but I did get in touch with a guy that was with him and he would get ahold of him. Maybe someone else will recognize who it is if I post it here. I wish the quality was better, but oh well. It works the best if you have headphones on so you can hear the crash when it hits the first rock. Hope this works, first time posting a video from photobucket.

He was one crazy mofo. We all felt like we owed him some money just for watching. Ouch!!!

i talked to him today his name is sean girard from cheyenne he is looking for a another sled if any one knows of any

heinracing

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
mina sd
did he wheelie cause of power or because of the angle sort of hard to tell on this monitor at work

S

shortstop20

Nov 26, 2007
South Dakota
I wrecked my sled on that hill(not on the steepest part though, just up the middle) on March 1st. Got lucky, just kinked the tunnel, broken windhield and I lost my handlebar pad. :)

I'd post it but I don't want you seasoned mountain riders laughing at a flatlander like me. :eek:

S

snowcross338

Feb 17, 2006
Laramie WY
Dude those marks he was cutting by, were Cameron Chementi of 10 High's marks on that turboed rx-1 we thought he was going to do the same thing! I saw those marks over the rocks after being there Sat. on Sunday, when I was showing my buddy the marks Cameron made, sick video, how bad was the sled?

S

sleddinhusker

Nov 26, 2007
Arnold, NE
apsserver.arnold.k12.ne.us
The sled was pretty banged up. It hit the rock on the left side, destroyed it, crushed the bulkhead, snapped the ski, ripped off the A arm, and exploded the primary (never seen a clutch look like that). The bars and gage pod were ripped off, but the turbo looked to survive. After that roll, they finally got the belt off, he touched the starter, and she fired up. I was pretty amazed. I don't remember much else, tunnel and such, but it was all in pretty bad shape.

heinracing

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
mina sd
I wrecked my sled on that hill(not on the steepest part though, just up the middle) on March 1st. Got lucky, just kinked the tunnel, broken windhield and I lost my handlebar pad. :)

I'd post it but I don't want you seasoned mountain riders laughing at a flatlander like me. :eek:

post it see it's not in vain :0

C
Oct 20, 2006
cheyenne wyoming
Dude those marks he was cutting by, were Cameron Chementi of 10 High's marks on that turboed rx-1 we thought he was going to do the same thing! I saw those marks over the rocks after being there Sat. on Sunday, when I was showing my buddy the marks Cameron made, sick video, how bad was the sled?

the sled is totaled the turbo and intercooler are good

Premium Features