• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Why Build when you can buy for less 06 IQR Struthers/Holz/VE

hudini

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston area
I am selling my 2006 IQR Mountain Sled...

Based off 2006 IQR bulkhead (never raced)...Front to Back...

SLP powder pro's with Carls Mod<-5 years old

Dragon A-arms, radius rods, spindles, Float 2<-5 rides

Front fenders<-stock 2006

Side Pannels<-New with Brads vents (in the process of installing)

BRTech Thrasher hood with vents <-three rides

Struthers 910 complete rebuild from crank up w/ wide bearing kit from their guy back in Minn. New studs, pistons, honned cyls, old style head with relief cuts so no cracks! V-force III with new pettles, 42mm Polaris carbs with new float assemblies, Brad's carb adapters, modified stock airbox, SLP twins fit to clear hood and fit for front dump, Modified ECU with ER and new stock ECU with ER (yes 2 ECU's), Oil Injection, Brads Plate with SLP Base Plate (yes it's over-kill but I like it), Bulkhead clearanced and welded by professional. I am running my air intake just as a stock racer would. I have headlight intakes and upper hood and tach intakes for air.<-7 Rides

P-85 Primary with Carls setup (round almond and belly busters)<-7 rides

Team Driven with Carls setup (red black, don't remember helix but it is ER)<-7 rides on rebuild

Controls: RSI 3 inch riser, Pro Taper Evo, Racer break and Throttle block, Racer on/off switch, Dragon reverse button.

KOSO Revolution G2 tach/Water temp/etc.

8 Gallon IQR tank, Bad Oscar Customs Seat (1 of 2 ever made)

2006 IQR tunnel w/ Van Amberg extension w/bumper, Meathookers Feethookers<-7 rides

Full Length Holz U-cooler

Holz/Float rear skid w/ universal rail extension and 2 wheel kit/scratchers<-from my old Edge. Placement of rear skid based on Mark Holz builds, obtained from Carls

Whal Bros Extrovert Drivers/2.14 Gearing/Polaris 166x2.4x15 Track/Ported from my old Edge

Dragon snow flap<-1 ride

Cover <- 3 Trips

2- 2.5 gallon gas cans and HRP gas Rack <-7 Rides

This sled rips! It is very fun to ride and goes through the snow very well. I don't have to sell my sled, but the extra coin would help.

I am asking $7500.00 for it. I'm realistic, it's not brand new and my name is not Winter, Holz, Struthers, or Brad, and the 2011's are coming out.

Thanks for Looking!!!

IQR 910 For Sale 001.jpg IQR 910 For Sale 002.jpg IQR 910 For Sale 003.jpg IQR 910 For Sale 004.jpg IQR 910 For Sale 007.jpg IQR 910 For Sale 008.jpg IQR 910 For Sale 010.jpg

Last edited:

hudini

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston area
any chance you can clean the motor up and send me pics so I can get them out to people? I know a ton of people that race boats, cars, and build different things that might want your motor for their application...Even if we can't make a deal I will still get the word out about your motor.

hudini

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston area
Thanks Winter. I appreciate the comments and I hope it goes to someone that will have as much fun as I had building, tuning and riding it.

Premium Features