• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who thinks "MAXimum Posters" is a complete waste of time and space?

MAXimum Posters

• Completely GAY and a waste of server space.

Votes: 23 69.7%
  • Kind of GAY, I'll tolerate others using it.

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • I'm GAY.

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
F
Nov 26, 2007
Arlington, Wa
I think this is quite possibly the most pointless waste of existance there has ever been.

And frankly it irritates me. Who actually wants to spend time posting just to get post numbers up?(which makes no difference anyway). Or better yet getting rep points??? Seriously?!?! What, you can't get real life friends???

This is stupid. So here's a poll so everyone can agree with me. :D

KSH

Steering Wheel Holder
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Mar 22, 2005
Larkspur, CO
deadhorse.gif

mtnpull

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Heber City, Utah
www.uintarecreation.com
I think this is quite possibly the most pointless waste of existance there has ever been.

And frankly it irritates me. Who actually wants to spend time posting just to get post numbers up?(which makes no difference anyway). Or better yet getting rep points??? Seriously?!?! What, you can't get real life friends???

I think somebody has a gay ******.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If you don't like it stay out of the section. I think this poll you just started is a waste of server space and is totally gay.:rolleyes:

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008

FAIL.jpg

X

XC700116

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 2, 2007
Milliken, CO
hahaha.....^^^

I propose a sticky instead....

just sayin', but anyone notice the poll results compared to the vocal posts... lmao, sensitive and defensive around here aren't we... :p

to each his own
Well if the pansy would have had the balls to include a choice of

"The pollster is a whinny beotch and needs something to do with his free time besides pizz and moan"

I think the results might be different :D

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
its for fun.. bunch of whiners.. some people post besides post count.. its mindless BS'ing with people.. kinda fun now and then. and trust me.. we tried to break the server.. it really doesnt have much affect on it.

Premium Features