• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who else got out last weekend?

Whooo whoo Stampede looking good. Stumpy out there under the powerlines though. Did you ride right from the lot?

Definitely be very careful still! The lot was not open yet, not sure why. I parked on the side of the exit gate from the lot. Everyone without trailers was on the side of the road past the front gate. Everyone with trailers was backed in front of the entrance gate.

4BA35680-3D6E-4311-AD1A-85332AD0F06C.jpeg

powderhound1

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Lake Tapps
The Stampede lot wasn'tsupposed to open until Dec 1, so a big shout out to John Peterson @ Pierre's Polaris and Stampede Summit Seekers snowmobile club for footing the bill for an extra 2 weeks of sanicans, Pam McConkey from Wash. Parks for letting it happen early, and Nick the Groomer for getting the lot ready for us on his nickle. Without them we would still be trying to figure out how to get parked on the road

MikeMetzger

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2013
Edmonds Wa
Only got 3 rides in last year. So with two rides under my belt Im thinking this is going to be a much better season! lol Here's a vid from last weekend for anyone that's bored ;) Trying something new this year with the helmet mic for commentating. Ending up freezing up on me so the setup needs some work, but you'll get the idea

tomx

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Bellevue, WA
www.youtube.com
Hit some bluebird hot pow up a Gold Creek last Saturday. Beauty day but the road was full of 4x4 kooks and it warmed up really quick. Must have been 10 stuck trucks when ran back to the truck mid day. Little footage of my buddy on new Skidoo Turbo in this one.

D
Only got 3 rides in last year. So with two rides under my belt Im thinking this is going to be a much better season! lol Here's a vid from last weekend for anyone that's bored ;) Trying something new this year with the helmet mic for commentating. Ending up freezing up on me so the setup needs some work, but you'll get the idea

Where were you staging from?

Premium Features