• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Where's Brett been hiding?

Is anyone else a little surprised Doo hasn't released a sick clip of Brett Rasmussen in some serious technical stuff, showcasing what the new XM can really do? Come on Brett give us a sample. :face-icon-small-hap

I'm looking forward to it. So far all I see in videos are people doing powder turns and cruising around. That's fine, but now I want to see some crazy action caught on tape.

He may be working himself out of a job going to the XM, That whole video he made solely dedicated to how to execute a downhill turn is now obsolete. I was amazed at how easy it is to do that maneuver not even getting my butt off the seat on the XM. I am amazed at this sled so far.:face-icon-small-hap

He may be working himself out of a job going to the XM, That whole video he made solely dedicated to how to execute a downhill turn is now obsolete. I was amazed at how easy it is to do that maneuver not even getting my butt off the seat on the XM. I am amazed at this sled so far.:face-icon-small-hap

I'd pay $10 to see that!

Thats nothing new, peeps been doing that since the rev in 03.5

This was meant as a complement to the xm sled and not myself...if I can do it so can anybody else:face-icon-small-win

On a serious note. I wish Brett would post more stuff and technical info about what he is doing to the XM to make the sled better for him.

I am always checking out his personal blog, 2 posts in 2 months!

I would think BRP would want there main backcountry rider interact more with the consumer.

On a serious note. I wish Brett would post more stuff and technical info about what he is doing to the XM to make the sled better for him.

I would think BRP would want there main backcountry rider interact more with the consumer.

maybe there is some more big changes coming and it would look silly him blogging how great something is that is near to having more drastic changes...??

That was exactly my point when I posted this, in this modern world of social media with blogs, facebook, etc your missing the boat especially with an icon like Brett. It's not like you need a film crew these days to post something semi decent.

Maybe BRP censors what he can say... Remember last year when he was pointing out all the weak points on the new cat chassis?

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back