• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Where are the Freshies?

A

aktreekiller

Dec 16, 2008
Anchorage, Ak
hey

I'll be the king of snowest in a year, and when the other sites go to paysites, and they will, I won't let any of you come back. :face-icon-small-hap
Serously though, this sucks. I didn't think twice about paying, and didn't know everyone would make such a big deal about it. Well, at least I get the magazines for free though.

C

cjgodden

Nov 26, 2007
Palmer, Alaska
I'll be the king of snowest in a year, and when the other sites go to paysites, and they will, I won't let any of you come back. :face-icon-small-hap
Serously though, this sucks. I didn't think twice about paying, and didn't know everyone would make such a big deal about it. Well, at least I get the magazines for free though.

Well some will stay, some will go, but as long as those who stayed keep posting ride reports and continue the comrodery, we'll still have a great place to share our passion for riding.

A

Adrenalin

Nov 2, 2008
Los Anchorage, AK
i disagree dootalk isnt all that , yes there is some good info there but 95% of it doesnt apply to us AK peeps , and with the exception of 1 guy i know from dootalk there is 1 that wasnt on snowest .

least on snowest posts get edited / deleted for bashing snowest and promoting other forums , i got tired of seeing stuff deleted because of a problem with a product and someone posted there issues and mods would delete WHOLE threads to hide the BS because the advertizers would complain they screwed someone over and now its hurting their bussiness . sorry that doesnt fly with me.

Premium Features