• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

whats your kids ride? Lets see some long tracked??

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
Thinking about long tracking a 120 for my kids to learn on....or shouldn't I wast my time?....

My oldest boy is 5 now and youngest is 2. Its time to get them up in the snow on a sled and see if they like it....

I hate trails so I gots-to-get them to like floating thru some pow or I will end up leaving them at home......but what is a 120 capable of doing...other then driving drunk in the parking lot????

So I got a million questions...like what tracks will fit on a 120..is the motor big enough to turn a bigger track..Or Im i just waisting my time..should I just pick up an older fan motor sled and remove all the steel and make a aluminum bulkhead and tunnel?

Please feel free to post your kids mods with pictures and list of parts you used....

I know there was alot of posting like this on the old forum....but seems to be not many here other than the snoscoot which is looking pretty cool.

thanks guys,
Christian

S

speeddemon

Feb 27, 2006
buckley wa
my son ran the 120 from 3 till 8yrs old did everything he needed to do .. no need to mod unless ur just wanting to ! now he is 8 and got him the Z 370 for his 8th B-DAY in dec . it is sure fun to see them grow into sledding !!!
mike :D

IMAG0010.jpg

IMAG0003.jpg

IMAG0067.jpg

K
Feb 8, 2005
Yakima, Wa
This is my boys Phazer Mod. It's a little Bad Azz sled. We built it last summer/fall. Go's great in the steep and deep but his starting to like the jumpin' stuff so I'm thinking about another long travel short tracker for him.

chase.1.jpg Copy of DSC01641.JPG chase2.jpg

S

speeddemon

Feb 27, 2006
buckley wa
ya thats the only complaint my son has as well his lil thumb hurts after a bit . heck my thumb hurts as well ridden his carbed sled after my EFI !!!
mike:D

G
Mar 27, 2008
Idaho Falls, ID
This is my boys Phazer Mod. It's a little Bad Azz sled. We built it last summer/fall. Go's great in the steep and deep but his starting to like the jumpin' stuff so I'm thinking about another long travel short tracker for him.

KrazyKen, I gotta say that's the coolest piece of junk i've ever seen. I need to build my son one of those.

K
Dec 8, 2007
Lumby, B.C.
You need a BRAVO ;) you can realy abuse them things thats why there a great kids sled and if you want some thing a little lighter (for a 250 bravos are pritty heavy) get the model yamaha had before the bravo i think it was an ET 250 they were all aluminum insted of steel. take one of these and put a 121 1" track under it and it would be an awsome kids sled!

T

Tec

Mar 31, 2008
Fraser, CO
I'd like to see someone drop that off a 30' cliff :p

Did that sled have any suspension?

WyoUltra

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Casper, WY
i think found this sled when you go to a dealers website and look at the gallery... but i cant remember where...

I have no idea of how it was done or what was used or anything, my only guess is that he used a track from a snowhawk....

rmk120x11.JPG

A
Mar 26, 2008
Montreal Quebec.
are you allowed..kids on machines..

my son has been rideing since he was 8..on a summit..now he rides my 162 mountain..rather drive the wifes attack goes faster...are you guys allowed to let your kids ride..my son got a ticket for 500 $ under age..must be 16 and drivers lisence or snowmobile...anywhere...on the lake he is not allowed even..hes now 13 and boondocks, jumps ,wheelies and he thinks hes invinsible...boy those were the days...just have to look for the cops all the time..no use in getting his sled...it would cost too much in tickets to ride,he loves the long track but hates to dig it out..lol

ryan 1.JPG

Premium Features