• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

what you need to build a snowbike

sullcat

Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2009
Thermobob 3... Just installed one yesterday on my FC450, small and makes for a clean install....I'm having trouble posting pics....

J&L Snowhawk

Lifetime Membership
Jan 3, 2008
Aberdeen, SD
stores.ebay.com

I want to give everyone an Idea of what it takes to put together a good sound running snowbike. Most of the things on this list are what I feel are needed for a top running snowbike. We have been building snowbikes for 6 years and know what it takes to have a reliable machine that will perform in the deep. Listed in most important first.

1-thermostat. produced by avid industries 2&4 stroke models and can get heat collar for carbs

2-engine shroud kit these I build in house each is model specific

3-intake pod filter kit model specific

4-trail tech voyager computer gives you the important engine information water temp,tach,hour meter,GPS,and many other options also can go less expensive and get Vapor or just water temp gauge

5-hand guards many models available

6-cyclops LED lights penatrator610 and LED Adventure lights. Made in USA top Quality Very Durable cyclopsadventuresports.com

7-LED tail light for those who have power to run them and the brake switch to make the system work

8-hand warmer basic wraps for under grips

9-ice scratchers

10-the simplest snowbike carb available today pick up both ends of your snowbike in one simple motion bike is well balanced front to rear so you can do easy maintenance fully adjustable to work on most any snowbike. easy to roll machine around shop or into and out of trailers with ramps

11- 110 volt bock heaters glue on type block heaters stay at cabin and have no place to thaw out your ride. this will allow you to easily get your snowbike running in the morning. just plug in

12- high quality oils available here keep your bike alive with only the best lube

13-sore butt? We can fix that too. We have Seat Concepts Seats Available too!!

14-Need more ski grip. We offer a duece bar carbide that will get the job done every time and is more stabil.

15-have all this and still need more power and traction Talk to us about TURBO OPTIONS and Track and Frame upgrades
16-REKLUSE CLUTCH not needed buy can be nice
17-Pro moto billet adventure pegs. very nice added size to give you good grip
This should about do it. might have forgot something.
Call Les at GARY'S ENGINE AND REPAIR 605-225-6900 YOUR TIMBERSLED SNOWBIKE AND SNOWHAWK DEALER

Ill hook you up!!

this is what u need

Premium Features