• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What goggles dont pinch nose?

Mentzel

Lifetime Membership
Oct 10, 2009
Those Prospects look nice too but not spherical lenses like LCG.

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
I like the extra lens that comes with the LCG, lets you switch out for more or less sun. I paid $118 on Amazon.

Did the LCG goggles you got on Amazon have the nosepiece? I was not able to find ones with the nosepiece. Plenty of them without it though.

srt20

Lifetime Membership
Oct 25, 2010
Did the LCG goggles you got on Amazon have the nosepiece? I was not able to find ones with the nosepiece. Plenty of them without it though.
No nose piece. I usually have either Klim Arctic or Glacier balaclava's on with the nose breath deflector.

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
No nose piece. I usually have either Klim Arctic or Glacier balaclava's on with the nose breath deflector.
I have seen those balaclavas, and the breath deflector looks good, but they look extremely hot for backcountry riding. Do you just wear yours for trail riding?

C
Apr 30, 2018
I tried on about 15 pairs of goggles until I found one that didn't pinch my nose. Trial and error - there will be a style that suits.
Also, look for Oakley Splice. They're designed to avoid this.

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
@ cowolter . . why does the link "Splice" in your post contain a link to an onplanners . com / invitation / wedding-suite?

Premium Features