• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Want to Buy 78-79 ford

Nov 29, 2007
SW, MT
Thought you guys would be interested to see what I found. Thanks a lot to everyone that was looking for me. Nelson inperticular. Appreciate it. Here's the ol girl. Pickin her up next weekend.

View attachment 57883

View attachment 57884

:beer;

Wow, that thing is very nice!! I am looking for the same thing for a "winter project". I was thinking the exact same thing as you, dropping a cummins in it. Keep us posted, and let us know how it goes.

H

Hiterhard

Oct 13, 2008
Northern WY
Wow, that thing is very nice!! I am looking for the same thing for a "winter project". I was thinking the exact same thing as you, dropping a cummins in it. Keep us posted, and let us know how it goes.

I will do that, Actually you may see me driving around in bozeman next weekend with it. Gonna go ride with some guys I know up at buck creek probly sunday, don't want to waste a trip up there. Hoping for some snow!!

Nov 29, 2007
SW, MT
Down around big sky they have gotten around a foot of powder in the last couple of nights. It should be good! Supposed to be 30-40 degrees and sunny! I am hoping to get out to either buck or taylor's myself! Don't leave your keys in it if you bring it to bozeman, or you might find it in my driveway! :)

Premium Features