• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

wakey wakey!!!!!!!

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
MPS. I didn't even watch diptards video. I was simply stating that him being a Diptard is nothing personal. This has nothing to do with this thread so pull your head out of the sand. And settle the fawk down man the world is not coming to an end tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M

MPS

MPS. I didn't even watch diptards video. I was simply stating that him being a Diptard is nothing personal. This has nothing to do with this thread so pull your head out of the sand. And settle the fawk down man the world is not coming to an end tonight.

Nope the world won't end tonight and I will settle down when I decide to. It just irritates me this young dude gets so much chit from you guys when all he wants to do is share the truth because he cares.

Maybe you should watch the video and pull YOUR head out of the sand instead of being a troll. If this has nothing to do with this thread...then why are you in this thread? That is the perfect definition of a forum troll...and fawk you are almost twice his age...who appears more mature to me? hmmmm

Last edited:
S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa

im sure he has seen all the other posts you have made against me based off of your assumptions, as has a decent number of other assumers. people like to talk when the think they know without even taking any effort to learn something. or to make sure what they are stating is correct.

no the world isnt coming to an end tonight. the steps are being made at a faster rate to strip our freedoms. these big differences the government is making as far as our freedoms are relatively small compared to whats to come.

these baby steps they are taking will make it easier for them to further push for their ultimate goal of complete new world order. its all part of a plan that has been in place since way before any of us were born.

obviously as our minds evolve and we get smarter they ( the establishment ) will have to tweak things to compensate, but they still ultimately have the power to do what theyre goig to do unless Ron Paul becomes president. then he will mos likely be assasinated just like any other public figure that attempts to make a huge difference

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
Pretty sure my name was brought up in this thread before I responsed which your buddy thanked me for. SO SUCK IT MPS.....I might throw out some chit but my blood does not boil. WTF man you act like all your guns are loaded and ready for war.....chill!

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
Snomobilsreme. You might be right on that, not siding with anyone here. MPS sure thought I was however:).

M

MPS

then he will mos likely be assasinated just like any other public figure that attempts to make a huge difference

The best example of that is JFK. He put in an executive order upholding the Constitution to abolish the private central bank (the Federal Reserve). He started backing our currency by silver and bypassed the Federal Reserve and their printing of fiat money...which they charge us interest on. For what? Paper! Well JFK was killed 6 months later...coincidence...not...the real power is where the money is. He pissed off the real power big time! He was going to put them out of business! He knew the danger he was getting into and yet he still did it for the love of what is right and for his love of this country. What a brave patriot.

Conspiracy theory crap you say? Bla bla...every planned out murder is a conspiracy! Most planned out murders are for money...JFK was absolutely NO exception!

Sent from my Android

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Are you f**king kidding me!? You are more worried about Wilderness areas than what this thread is about? Keep you're head in the sand. Wilderness areas won't mean a damn thing when we are living under Marshall Law!

If you are knocking him for politics...why are you over here? Just to be a troll? Go on sheep boy and fight against Wilderness areas. The fact is all of it is related, but I understand it is too hard for you to see that. Freedoms are being stripped all across the board! That includes Wilderness areas.

The only diptards in this thread are people that are spoon fed sheeple like you. "I will listen the the government because they are trustworthy." ....hmm der

HMMMM der they just made it possible to arrest any American anywhere in the world based on just a suspicion that they are a terrorist...strip them of their citizenship and throw them in Gitmo. Ya who is the dipchit with his head up his ***?

This 23 year old has more common sense than most of you combined! I have hope for Scott though.

...I just posted a similar thread...didn't know this one was here. I am 39 years old and obviously this kid and I had the same thought to post a thread like this. I would rather have one of him on my team than 40 complacent sheep!

Awwww. Goosebumps and shivers.

HAHA

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
Pretty sure my name was brought up in this thread before I responsed which your buddy thanked me for. SO SUCK IT MPS.....I might throw out some chit but my blood does not boil. WTF man you act like all your guns are loaded and ready for war.....chill!

but i never started a thread with the title insulting you calling your name.

i see **** happening as i observe with my own eyes. i have someone close to me who works for homeland security.

ive heard some chit from a person that works for a cyber security firm that protects the governments files against hackers. well guess what? they're loosing a cyber war to Anonymous. look those guys up. thanks to them we the people are becoming more and more aware of the governments darkest secrets.

if you want to learn something, here's a start. this video is VERY intriguing. these guys are no joke, and they're risking everything they have to make us aware of whats at steak.

within this video, you will hear a direct speach from jfk. you will see how big Anonymous is, and why they strike fear in some of the biggest names in the GAME. when i say GAME im referring to the SYSTEM at hand.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIVH_BXmWXI[/YT]

Last edited:
M

MPS

Well my blood isn't boiling either. Ok it is getting dumb. I will pass on sucking whatever. I don't know what you and snowmoblilesrme have going. I thought you just came in here and started calling him a dipchit. Anyway, I don't care. Have a good one.

Sent from my Android

Last edited:
S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
Well my blood isn't boiling either. Ok it is getting dumb. I will pass on sucking whatever. I don't know what you and snowmoblilesrme have going. I thought you just came in here and started calling him a dipchit. Anyway, I don't care. Have a good one.

Sent from my Android

nothing positive is going on between us, i gave him a thumbs up just for saying no hard feelings. newmy1 is still an egocentric azzhole. :)

and newmy has a reputation of calling younger people names. for months he's been on my tail. many times though, he runs out of things to say when he's schooled knowledge wise on a subject that he chimes in thinking he knows what he thinks he knows.

M

MPS

nothing positive is going on between us, i gave him a thumbs up just for saying no hard feelings. newmy1 is still an egocentric azzhole. :)

and newmy has a reputation of calling younger people names. for months he's been on my tail. many times though, he runs out of things to say when he's schooled knowledge wise on a subject that he chimes in thinking he knows what he thinks he knows.

What kind of 41 yr old says "suck it?" Bwhahahaha holy chit

Sent from my Android

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
MPS can we also be buddies? I would love to hang out with you two in your pure political section.

M

MPS

MPS can we also be buddies? I would love to hang out with you two in your pure political section.

Oh? I'm sure that is sarcasm...but what the hell. Are you ready to fight for your freedoms? Are you ready to call out a corrupt government and financial institutions when it is unpopular? ...and when I say fight...not meaning with arms...at least not till I have to. I hope it doesn't come to that, but with the passing of the National Defense Authorization Act this month I don't think that is possible. Watch the vid...its the scary as fawk truth!

Sent from my Android

Last edited:

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
I don't see why this thread is about conspiracy and the government trying to take away our rights and blah blah blah! You sound like a raving god dam lunatic! Yes, the gov't is taking away our riding areas but chit its certainly not a conspiracy theory! Its just that the greenies have deep pockets and the gov't typically sells to the highest bidder -.- So yes, the gov't is corrupt and highly moronic at times, but it isn't out to get you as you might believe. However, if it makes you feel safer your more than welcome to keep your guns loaded and continuously look over your shoulder.

That said, I am more than willing to fight to protect rights and make things better, but if your not going to be productive and try to find a solution your no better than the anarchists who just want chaos

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
I don't see why this thread is about conspiracy and the government trying to take away our rights and blah blah blah! You sound like a raving god dam lunatic! Yes, the gov't is taking away our riding areas but chit its certainly not a conspiracy theory! Its just that the greenies have deep pockets and the gov't typically sells to the highest bidder -.- So yes, the gov't is corrupt and highly moronic at times, but it isn't out to get you as you might believe. However, if it makes you feel safer your more than welcome to keep your guns loaded and continuously look over your shoulder.

That said, I am more than willing to fight to protect rights and make things better, but if your not going to be productive and try to find a solution your no better than the anarchists who just want chaos

uhm... you have some of the biggest names in congress speaking out against these bills because of the fact that it allows some of the worst to happen. youre are sadly not seeing things when its right in front of you.

didnt you say you were 18? i guess youre pretty smart for your age, but when it comes this subject, you are VERY far off.

M

MPS

Uh did you watch the video? Do you understand the National Defense Authorization Act? ...and oh it is just the lefties that have money? Really and where the fawk do you think those lefties get the money? Do some fawking research!!!!!

I didn't say anything about loading guns right now and in fact I said I hope it doesn't come to that. Got a reading problem too? How the fawk do you know what I do to protect our freedoms and rights? I bust my a$$ to protect those freedoms!!!!!!!

It is amazing you call me a lunatic....why? ....cause I am passionate about protecting the Constitution? That is my agenda with all this...only that and NOTHING but that!!!! If that makes me a lunatic in your book...I don't give a FAWK!

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
Well I've never really been interested in trying to be political as I know right now I don't have a particularly large amount of power, or the smarts to fix the system. So for right now apart from voting for the person I think is the least bad for our state/country I don't do much. But since you seem to know a lot on this subject, school me in what I am missing and what I can do to be a part of the solution

M

MPS

uhm... you have some of the biggest names in congress speaking out against these bills because of the fact that it allows some of the worst to happen. youre are sadly not seeing things when its right in front of you.

didnt you say you were 18? i guess youre pretty smart for your age, but when it comes this subject, you are VERY far off.

He believes the "greenies" are the evil force taking our lands! Why the fawk would anyone spend money on something that doesn't benefit them!!!!???? It just doesn't fawking HAPPEN! Oh ya they benefit by hiking back in there! bwhahahaha

Keep drinking up the kool-aid polaris kid.

Premium Features