• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Video: Turbo Dragon, Turbo M7, Turbo Rx-1, Turbo Apex

X
Nov 26, 2007
Live in Farmington and ride quite a bit above Timberlakes in the Uintahs - especially in the trees. Glad at least a few people are realizing how much fun 4-stroke turbos can be boondocking. We also ride Tony's, Fairview, etc. etc.

D
Nov 27, 2007
Star , Id
We want to ride down there somewhere . We'd be coming from boise , id so that really isn't to far .
What's some easy directions to the hills right off I 84 in Farmington or the surrounding areas ???

J

jim

Nov 26, 2007
Boise
I've had a chance to ride with some Apexs this year. I have a turbo 600 and m1000....the Apex are just in a different class for speed up the hill. They flat out fly up big stuff and run no matter what...no misses. Tough option not to consider...but getting them unstuck does kinda suck. :)

X
Nov 26, 2007
I've had a chance to ride with some Apexs this year. I have a turbo 600 and m1000....the Apex are just in a different class for speed up the hill. They flat out fly up big stuff and run no matter what...no misses. Tough option not to consider...but getting them unstuck does kinda suck. :)

Now there's the understatement of the century! :) Getting an Apex unstuck doesn't just kinda suck...I'm all for Kim Reid's (Sunridge) idea for stuck Mexicans when I get stuck - especially with a dislocating shoulder...but I guess Zeb, Andrew, Jason and Pete will have to do. ;) (225, 235, 245 & 255 respectively)

Premium Features